You Ready For This? (Infamy)

Go down

You Ready For This? (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:55 pm

There is a lot going on in the backstage area. Staff walking around, wrestlers heading to the locker rooms or catering, and in between it all there is Jeremy Rock and Christy Nicks sitting together in stairway. The former is dressed in his red leather pants and bandana, black mesh shirt, boots, and wrist tape. The latter is wearing a Guns N Roses shirt, Jeremy's leather jacket, and jean short shorts with white and red Converse shoes.
They are holding hands while Christy has her head resting on his shoulder.

-
Christy Nicks: "We have a big week this week."
-
Jeremy Rock: "You can say that again. I have Ben tonight and you have Vahn on Bloodshed in a Beat the Clock Challenge. Why did Adam put you against him and not Steven?
It doesn't matter though, you will do great."

-
He plants a kiss on her forehead, causing her a blush. She lifts her head up and looks into his eyes, and they stay that way for a bit before she looks down at her shoes.
-
Jeremy Rock: "What's wrong?"
-
Christy Nicks: "It's just... everything Anna said last week... I'm just angry and hurt by it. I really respect her but I don't understand why she can't respect us and our relationship."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Don't worry about her. She isn't worth the trouble."
-
Christy Nicks: "But Jeremy..."
-
Jeremy Rock: "But nothing.
Look, if she can't handle our relationship and us dating then screw her. It's our choice, we're adults. Just because you respect her and think of her as a friend doesn't mean you have to take her opinion to heart. She isn't you."

-
Christy nods her head in a silent agreement. Jeremy lays a hand on her exposed thigh, and rubs it as he continues to talk.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Christy, the only people that need to worry about us is us. I know it's only been a little over four months but I'm really enjoying being together and I don't want someone to possibly change your mind, just because you respect them. She's not your mom or something."
-
Christy Nicks: "You are right."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Listen, I'm six foot and more handsome than the highest paid actors in Hollywood, while you are out of my league... we are perfect."
-
Christy laughs at the sarcastic comment, and gives him a peck on the lips in thanks. Jeremy grabs his plastic guitar from the ground and smiles at it.
-
Christy Nicks: "You ready for this? He's beaten you before."
-
Jeremy Rock: "I know... and I'm not worried.
You ready for Vahn? He's beaten me before."

-
She laughs.
-
Christy Nicks: "Yeah... I know... and I'm not worried."
-
Jeremy Rock: "That's my girl."
-
"The Heavy Metal Messiah" rises from the steps and walks away from his girlfriend, leaving her smiling at their conversation. The screen fades out.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down