Knocked Out

Go down

Knocked Out

Post  King on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:03 pm

The camera switches to the dining area where Alexander Svart is seen sitting alone with a waterbottle in front of him. The camera man is walking up to Alex and takes a seat in front of him. The Sweet Swede is looking into the camera, a smile barely showing on his face
-
Alexander Svart: I really like what I have seen of Matt Riddle. He is a new guy around here just like me. But the path we have taken are more different than similar. He has time and time again proved himself. Against anyone, anywhere and anytime. Meanwhile I have taken a slow and steady pace.
-
Tonight will hopefully just be our first of many matches between us. But most importantly, this will hopefully not be my first win against you.
-
Alexander Svart leans back on the chair
-
You see, bro, entitlement is not as simple as it might seem. We all find ourselves entitled of different things and they tend to all crash down by the end of the day. Matt might think that the obstacles in his path will all disappear as he runs straight to his target
-
I will not fall down. I will stand tall and Matt, I will not fall. The Dalecarlian Horse will be coming at you in full speed and if you don't watch out
-
You're getting knocked out
-
The Dalecarlian Horse will ride again

-
Alexendar Svart walks away
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum