Time

Go down

Time

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:04 am

The cameras go backstage to Christy Nicks standing in the backstage area in front of a white wall. Her face has a serious expression across it as she stares directly into the camera in front of her.
-
-
Christy Nicks: “Time, noun.
The point or period when something occurs.”

-
She looks to her left and smiles, then back to the camera.
-
Christy Nicks: “The Beat the Clock Challenge revolves around time. Each second that ticks by gives your opponent and the next matches an advantage. Each second there isn’t a decision to end the match, you run the risk of the next match beating your time.”
-
She brings her finger up and taps her chin.
-
Christy Nicks: “That is why Vahn and I is an interesting start to this Beat the Clock Challenge. He is the big strong man who has a master to serve and a nightstick to smack you with, if needed.
I am a faster and smarter. I know how to cut down the tree, and I plan on doing that with Vahn, tonight.
I understand that my win would be over the Bloodshed Champion, but I’m currently focused on becoming the final Queen of Carnage Champion at RISK. Maybe after that I would turn to it, but I’m not worried about that right now. I see this Beat the Clock Challenge as an opportunity. If I am able to get a quick enough time, I get to pick the risk for Ellinor or Anna. I can pick anything, but I have a long way to go and a long time to think of that… there is a big object in my way and it’s time to either jump over or run over.”

-
The camera pans to the right and sitting in a chair with his ankle wrapped up in none other than Jeremy Rock. Dressed in sweatpants and a plain CiR t-shirt, he smiles up at his girlfriend.
-
-
Jeremy Rock: “You will do a great job. Go out there and knock ‘em dead.”
-
Christy leans down and gives Jeremy a kiss on the forehead and walks away. Jeremy gives a half smile before looking down to the ground. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down