The master of manipulation

Go down

The master of manipulation

Post  Vahn on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 am

(Place near the beginning of the show)

Mister White dressed in his usual white tuxedo, white pants and white shoes would be seen in the ring by himself without Vahn around. As the audience are already booing him, would Mister White place the microphone in front of his mouth.
-
Mister White: Ladies and Gentlemen of CIR. Welcome to the show and thank you ladies for practicing your booing and jeering as for the gentlemen in attendance, please do some more work and use the examples labeled in the your workbooks at page fifty one. Remember that practice......will not make you perfect but we are getting there.
-
As the audience started to boo, jeer and taunt Mister White even louder. Everyone would notice the wide smile on Mister Whites face before he continues talking.
-
Mister White: Good, Good, nice effort but to the real matter at hand. I am going to be very truthful to all of you, yes you are all being manipulated.
-
As the audience started murmur and question Mister White announcement but the majority of them are shouting.
-
Audience : What?! WHAT?!
-
Mister White: By the master of manipulation, the creature of cunning, the trickster of treachery, betrayer of Aletheia, and apprentice of both Loki and Dolos.......STEVEN WHY!!!!
-
Audience : What?! WHAT?!
-
Mister White: CIR, do not be fooled by the words of that master of manipulation and pay no heed to Anarchists portraying themselves as false revolutionaries. You all know who is the anarchist I speak of....For those in attendance who do not understand my subtlety, let me tell you that the anarchist is dressed in the moniker of a flag....The familiar colours of the red, white and blue. Portraying himself as a defender of peace and bringer of justice when all he does is the exact opposite....As for me, you all know that my motivations is doing what I think is best for the Institute even if it means I have to use my client to do the heavy lifting and foundation work.
-
As the audience continued to boo, jeer and taunt Mister White even louder..
-
Mister White: You must be wondering where is Vahn at this moment, well I can answer that for you.
-
Mister White would then place his hand next to his ear piece before speaking out loud
-
Mister White: Camera one are you there?
-
The Carnagetron would fizzle and pop as the speakers then turn off and then the CarnageTron comes alive, it would first show the CIR logo then a placard would jump down warp itself around the CIR logo before the words Institute TV appear on the placard and cover the CIR logo. Then the speakers turn itself on as someone else starts to speak.
-
Institute member: We have successfully tuned in to the CIR network. Institute TV is now live and operational Mister White. It is now under your control.
-
Mister White: Show me the live broadcast from camera one..
-
The Carnagetron would turn live as the audience can see images of the lobby area of the arena. Where one can see that Vahn is there shaking the hands of the fans and greeting them as they come into the arena. He is signing photos and T-shirts, allowing people to take pictures with him and even playing with one of the children. Vahn would crouch down and lay down as he then pretends to be knocked out as the kid pins Vahn. A masked referee wearing a shirt with the word: Institute on it would start counting the pin before raising the hand of the kid. Vahn slowly gets up and then places the Bloodshed championship belt on the kid waist while the kids parents take pictures. Vahn would hoist the kid onto his shoulder and run with the kid all the while declaring the kid the new champion.
-
Mister White: As you can see he is doing his job and making one kid very very happy...Tonight, Vahn will be fighting in a beat the clock challenge and make no mistake Vahn will do his job at that time too. Now enjoy the show..
-
The Carnagetron would them turn off before returning back to the CIR logo as Mister White leaves the ring and goes to the backstage.
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The master of manipulation

Post  Henri Black on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:26 am

Just checking in, has anybody in here noticed any Synth's lately?
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down