Injury Update (Infamy)

Go down

Injury Update (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:40 am

MONDAY – JULY 2, 2018
COOR STUDIOS
11:24 A.M.

-
After displaying those words in front of a black screen, they fade away and fade into the CooR Studios. Sitting in one of the chairs is Stan, who has turned his body to face the main camera at the center of the set. He sits on the left side of the stage in one of the chair, and adjusts the tie of his suit as he waits for his queue.
-
Stan: "Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Carnage out of Ring Studios. Now, it is a few days before Infamy this week and I was asked by my guest to come down here as he would like a sit-down interview with me asking the questions. I accepted the offer, and here we are. So, without further ado, welcome my guest: 'The Heavy Metal Messiah' Jeremy Rock!"
-
The camera zooms out to show Jeremy Rock wearing a Van Halen shirt with the sleeves cut off, a black leather jacket, ripped blue jeans, and a black combat boot. The reason he has only one boot is because his left foot is taped up in bandages. Stan reaches over and shakes Jeremy's hand.
-
Stan: "Welcome Jeremy."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Thank you for doing this on such short notice. I know we have the show on Wednesday but Christy and I are planning a Fourth of July party at my house that day so we won't be there live. Also I've got to fly to Memphis before then so I'm just busy."
-
Stan: "Memphis? You going to go sign a record deal or something?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "No, but I'm going to go buy a record... a vintage vinyl is on sale that I'm after. Stopping there on my home to pick it up."
-
Stan: "Oh."
-
There is a bit of awkward silence between the two men until Stan clears his throat.
-
Stan: "So Jeremy... I'm going to cut right to chase and what is on mine and everyone else's mind: how is the injury?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Well as you saw last week, I landed awkwardly when I escaped Ben's Olympic Slam. I landed on my left foot but it was kind of at an angle and it twisted and it's... it's not as bad as I thought."
-
Stan: "That's great to hear, Jeremy. Really great."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Yeah, Christy was relieved. Can you imagine if I broke my ankle? Her having to help me and all that [censored]? I would feel bad."
-
Stan: "Speaking of Christy, how are thing with her?"
-
The somber look disappears, and a smile comes across the face of Jeremy Rock.
-
Jeremy Rock: "It's great. I think it's next week we hit five months as a couple.... fourteenth.. yeah... next Saturday.
She really is a ray of sunshine, and has had me feeling positive throughout the past week. It sucks she isn't here but I know she is happy starting to get the party ready for Wednesday."

-
Stan: "Before her, you were kind of talked about in the locker room for being a person that didn't seem to really want to stay committed. While I think you are proving them wrong, people still look in the other direction of this, saying you will ditch her when..."
-
Jeremy Rock: "I hate to cut you off, Stan, but I'm not hearing that. Christy is my girlfriend and I... I love her.
She is my world and I would risk myself to make her happy. I don't want to hear gossip or whispers of others, I want to look Christy in the eyes because I feel and see peace."

-
Stan: "Well I would like to thank you for your time, Jeremy. Hope you have a safe flight back."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Thank you, and thank you for doing this."
-
Stan: "Now, ladies and gentlemen, back to Infamy!"
-
The two men smile towards the camera and the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down