Strategy against Midas (infamy)

Go down

Strategy against Midas (infamy)

Post  BBR on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Camera fades in Rosario’s locker room.
Prayme is sitting on his chair while watching some wrestling footages of Tom Midas when suddenly Rachel walks in.

-
Rachel Leblanc: "Studying your opponent?"
-
Prayme stops the video and turns around.
-
Prayme Rosario: "He is hard to read... I can’t find any of his weak points…"
-
Rachel puts her hand on his shoulder.
-
Rachel Leblanc: "He has one... maybe you’re not looking where you’re suppose to look or you’re distracted by something else... like the Risk or Reward match?"
-
Prayme seems to be thinking about it.
-
Prayme Rosario: "Maybe... yeah... but I’ve been watching his recent match and his in-ring performance is…special. I mean I’ve seen him before wrestle live and the only weakness I’ve seen in him was his ring-psychology but since he grew and patched this point…it’s like he has none now... arg!"
-
Prayme turns around and presses play to the video again.
-
Tom Midas dodges the super-kick from his opponent and quickly drops his opponent to the mat with a school-boy pin for the victory 1... 2... 3...
-
Prayme pauses the video and gets up.
-
"He just won his damn match with a basic move... I can’t believe what I just watched... ha ha ha."
-
Rachel Leblanc: "I have to agree he is quite an opponent... but you seem very distracted make sure you don’t lose focus, I believe you will find a way to defeat him, during your match against him tonight... aim for his legs."
-
Prayme starts thinking.
-
Prayme Rosario: "Attacking his legs will definately slow him down, I think aiming the arm will affect him more. He won’t be able to counter my Mile End submission hold."
-
Rachel Leblanc: "Good point!"
-
Camera fades to black heading for commercials
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down