Fight For Another Win (Infamy)

Go down

Fight For Another Win (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 pm

Back in the interview area, the cameras focus on Bex. She stands in front of the set with her microphone in hand and a smile on her face. The interviewer stays quiet for a few seconds, waiting for her que, then turns to the camera.
-
Bex: "What's up fans? It's Bex here with an interview with a competitor in the next matchup, and that is one of The Life Partners: Repo Man."
-
Repo walks onto the set and gives Bex a high-five upon arrival. Wearing a gray tanktop and green and gray basketball shorts with black boots, he smiles at the camera and back to Bex. Just like Sammy last week, Repo is all alone.
-
Bex: "Thank you for joining me, Repo. I'm going to copy Candice's first question for Sammy last week, but do you know where Sammy is?"
-
Repo Man: "Ahh... no. I don't.
I haven't really talked to him since our breakdown the other week. So, no... I don't know."

-
Bex: "Is his absence getting your head? With you two leaning on each other, do you think you will fall short in this match?"
-
Repo Man: "I know I'll be fine on my own out there. I can face Logan Acid on my own, until him who has to bring out Bobby Gruesome and Mick Malone out to the ring with him. I don't have to have Sammy with me, and at the moment I don't want him out there."
-
Bex: "Well Sammy got a win over Logan last week, what if you fall short tonight?"
-
Repo Man: "I don't think I will lose, because I will fight for it.
I will fight for that win, because I have heart and I don't do this for greed... I do this for all for all of the fans out there that support The Life Partners... and support me. I've been to the lowest of lows and I know the struggle I had to fight through to get some respect around here. I can fight for another win."

-
Bex: "Any last comments?"
-
Repo Man: "The time for talking is over.
It is time for action, ladies and gentlemen. And I... I will give it to you."

-
Repo Man walks off the set and the camera focuses solely on Bex.
-
Bex: "Back to Jake and Stan at ringside."
-
The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down