Snake Killer (infamy - hopefully its ontime sorry its short)

Go down

Snake Killer (infamy - hopefully its ontime sorry its short)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:28 pm

The camera cuts to a shot of the backstage area, Ryan can be seen hitting a punching bag with some vicious knee strikes. His father Poseidon looks on with a worried expression, after a few moments Ryan looks up at his father with an irritated expression.
-
Ryan Magnus: "What's wrong? That furrowed brow is putting off my technique."
-
Poseidon Magnus: "It's the recent attitude changes you've had. I'm worried that you're losing your way son."
-
Ryan Magnus: "Losing my way? I'm just finally finding my way in this company. I've finally been given a chance to shine at the PPV, after 4 seasons in this company i'm gaining traction, and why dad? Because i'm finally willing to whatever it takes to win."
-
Poseidon Magnus: "But surely son you see the value in winning the right way."
-
Ryan Magnus: "The right way? No offence dad, but the so called right way got me lumped in pointless matches designed to keep me busy while other people take my opportunities. No longer am I gonna let morality halt my potential."
-
Poseidon Magnus: "What about tonight son? Please for my sake go out there and try to win honourably."
-
Ryan Magnus: "You really think I need to bend the rules to beat Python dad? Python is one of the biggest jokes on the roster, once I knee him the head he'll be down for the count, and I won't need to waste my energy taking liberties with the regulations."
-
Ryan starts hitting the bag again as the camera fades to black.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down