The Confident, Yet Sad, Same Page (post-match)

Go down

The Confident, Yet Sad, Same Page (post-match)

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:43 am

Sammy South sits in the locker room with an ice pack on his neck, alone in only in trunks and a pair of socks. After taking the Gruesome Intentions powerbomb on his neck, the doctor observed it was an injury and an ice pack should do the trick. There is a knock on the door, and Sammy peers up. The left side of his mouth rises in a smirk, and he shakes his head as Repo Man stands in the doorway.
-
Sammy South: "You here to tell me that I was wrong?"
-
Repo Man: "No."
-
Repo enters the room and approaches Sammy. He sits next to Sammy on the bench and lifts his arms so he can replace Sammy's hand to hold to ice pack.
-
Repo Man: "No... not at all."
-
Sammy South: "So... what do you want?"
-
The larger, fatter man sighs.
-
Repo Man: "I came to tell you that you were right."
-
Sammy South: "What?"
-
Repo Man: "You were right all along.
After I lost to Logan on Infamy, I rewatched on my interview with Bex. Then after, I watched your interview with Candice the week prior. When I heard you say it by yourself, through the television... I finally got it."

-
Sammy South: "What did you get?"
-
Repo lets go of the ice pack and uses the hand to turn Sammy's face towards him. The two men's eyes meet, and a smile forms on Repo's face.
-
Repo Man: "No fighting... winning.
Since November, we have been told that we should have or deserve the Tag Team Championships. We kept fighting, pushing, and training and yet at Danger Zone we came up short in the Elimination Chamber."

-
There is a pause between the two men, as Sammy listens to Repo talk.
-
Repo Man: "I thought we just needed to keep fighting, and pushing, and training... just like we did for Extreme Rewards and just like we did for Danger Zone. But you are right and I'm wrong.
I too don't want to fight harder or have people saying I deserve the titles... I want people to say that we won and that we are the CiR Tag Team Champions.
I want to be a winner... a champion.
I don't want a pity party... I want to a victory party."

-
Repo breaks the eye contact between the two and stands up.
-
Repo Man: "I want to stand at the top of the mountain and look down at the other tag teams, because we have been at the bottom and we have climbed all the way up. If we keep trying to fight, we will keep being in this cycle. If... we try to win... I think we have a chance."
-
Sammy rises to his feet steps towards Repo and hugs his tag team partner.
-
Sammy South: "You get it... you do get it."
-
The other half returns the hug, but slowly breaks it off. Sammy looks at Repo in confusion.
-
Repo Man: "But there is another thing you said in that interview that caught my attention. You said that you will be champion or it's not worth trying anymore... and I half heartedly agree. Half because I love being your partner... but the other half because maybe we weren't meant to be champions."
-
Sammy South: "So you think we should..."
-
Repo Man: "Yeah... I think at RISK... if we lose we... should breakup."
-
There is a tension in the room that entered onced Repo spoke the last word. The two men stare into each other's eyes, almost as if they didn't want say it but know this is the only other solution.
-
Sammy South: "I... agree."
-
Repo Man: "Great. I'll tell Adam and..."
-
Sammy South: "Do that, but I'm not worry.
Because I'm going to win and walk out as one half of the Tag Team Champions... and one half of the best tag team in CiR... The Life Partners."

-
Sammy offers his hand out, to which Repo grabs and pulls in his partner for another hug. The hug continues as the screen fades out to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down