Not For A Satchel

Go down

Not For A Satchel

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:40 am

The cameras follow Commissioner Adam Harvey as he walks down the hallway of the arena. He stops in his trackers once he comes upon Jimmy James leaning against a table in catering talking to Candice Witt. Jimmy has a cup of coffee in hand and both seem to be laughing about something.
-
-
Adam walks over to the two and both turn their heads towards him.
-
Adam Harvey: "Hello Candice, Jimmy. So, uh Candice, can I get a minute or two alone with him?"
-
Candice Witt: "Yeah sure. It was nice catching up with you."
-
Jimmy James: "Same, I'll make sure to meet up with you later."
-
Candice waves goodbye to Jimmy and Adam and as soon as she leaves, Jimmy's expression turns to one of annoyance. He pinches the bridge of his nose before focusing his attention on Adam.
-
Jimmy James: "What you want, bossman?"
-
Adam Harvey: "I came to give you some news. Due to your recent beef with Rausch, I've decided to give you two a match.
Jimmy James versus Steven Rausch in two weeks at RISK."

-
'The Superstar' gives himself a high-five in excitement and happiness.
-
Jimmy James: "Perfect but... ummm... what's the catch? What's the risk that I'm putting up?"
-
Jimmy takes a sip of his coffee.
-
Adam Harvey: "Well, Rausch is offering to put up the Carnage Briefcase."
-
Jimmy spits out his coffee! He grabs a napkin and wipes his mouth, then tosses them to the floor where his coffee spit landed.
-
Jimmy James: "Like, are you serious right now? If I beat that nerd of a teacher, I get that Carnage Briefcase?"
-
Adam Harvey: "I wouldn't say it like that, but yes. If you defeat Rausch, you will be become the holder of the Carnage Briefcase."
-
Without a second of thought, Jimmy slips his hand into Adam's and shakes it. The smile on Jimmy's face is large and it's been months since he's been this happy.
-
Jimmy James: "You won't regret this, Adam. I promise that once I get that Briefcase, I will cash it in at the right time to become the man to represent you, David Train, and CiR as a whole."
-
Adam Harvey: "Before you carry on, do you want to hear your risk?"
-
Jimmy James: "Wouldn't hurt."
-
Adam Harvey: "Well... if you lose Jimmy...
You will not be able to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship until after either Rausch's World title reign ends or he fails his cash in; whichever comes first."

-
Jimmy seems flabbergasted at this statement by the Commissioner. He shakes his head and looks Adam in the eyes.
-
Jimmy James: "Don't worry about my risk, because I set our months ago to get that briefcase and I will get it."
-
With that, he finishes his cup of coffee, sets it on the table, and exits the conversation by walking away. Adam chuckles at Jimmy's confidence as the scene fades into black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum