Adressing Matt

Go down

Adressing Matt

Post  Mister N on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:22 am

Mister N: Well, I’m back!
-
N smirks, then shakes his head
-
Mister N: I mean...I guess I was never really gone, but you all know what I mean. A week without in ring competition seemed like a long [censored] time to me, and now my personal wait is over. Who’s my opponent?
-
N frowns
-
Mister N: Matt Riddle. I think...former MMA fighter? Yeah, that’s right, then he got suspended for marijuana use, and decided to try his luck at professional wrestling. Surprisingly, he stood out even among the people who’ve been doing this stuff all their life. And this guy just made his debut in 2015, that’s like, 3 years ago. Not...not too far from when I made mine.
-
N pauses, and walks around a small area of the ring, then shakes his head and speaks
-
Mister N: People think that’s a cause for comparison, when it really isn’t. I’m sure Matt Riddle is a good, maybe even great wrestler. But he’s not tapping me out tonight, and I know that’s kind of like his niche...it’s still not happening.
-
N shrugs
-
Mister N: And the end of the day, it’s more about mindset than anything else. I have the mind to go out there and weaponize my endless talent to it’s full extent, and that mind is set to one goal when it’s all said and done. That’s to redefine what it means to be at the top. While you go out there and are happy with one World title, or in your case a Double Down title run, I know that everything I do, even if it’s capturing a World title, it’s all to reach that next step. To get in the record books, and to stay there.
-
N pauses
-
Mister N: That’s why it’s a bit hard for me to believe that someone like Matt Riddle is being compared to me. Because I don’t see him having the same or even close to the same mindset as me. I certainly don’t see him having the same level of talent, but...I guess we’ll just have to see tonight, won’t we?
-
N smirks
-
Mister N: So sit back, relax. Don’t go anywhere, ‘cause in a few moments you lucky fans will get to see me, Mister N, put Lottie Kelly’s rightful challenger to sleep.
Mister N

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum