Last Min RP

Go down

Last Min RP

Post  Rated RS on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Camera Zooms in on Rated sitting down backstage the Annihilation Championship is hanging on the wall.
-
Rated: Last week I beat Jimmy James. Last week Jimmy James talked about all his accomplishments, last week Jimmy James said he would make this title mean something
-
Rated points to the Annihilation championship.
-
Rated: Well last week Jimmy James failed. He came for me and missed, which now sets up Rated Rs vs King, CHAMPION VS CHAMPION.
-
Rated smiles
-
Rated: I'm going to keep this short and simple, Jimmy when you come for the king you best not miss and last week you missed. You had the golden opportunity to insert yourself into the world title picture again and you failed. But King realize this, when I come for you I will come for your head. When I come for you, I will take all the shots I can. When I come for you I will put it all on the line. I know how to beat you one on one. I know i'm already in your mind. I know you already thinking about whats next if you lose and all i'm thinking about is being dual champion. KING YOU SAY ANNIHILATION IS INEVITABLE. Well your about to be DeThrone.
-
Rated has a smirk on his face as the camera fades
Rated RS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum