Never forget.

Go down

Never forget.

Post  Vahn on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:03 pm

The Carnagetron would turn on before showing a scene where Mister White watching an Institute member help Vahn. The Institute member is wearing a white mask, white long sleeves shirt, white gloves, white pants, white shoes and a black Vest with the words :"Institute member" on the back of the vest.
-
Mister White: Remember Vahn, your opponent is King. The man I ordered you to take out first in the Sadistic Seven match but you were not able to fulfill the job due to chaos in the ring..
-
The Institute member is helping lace up the boots of Vahn and making sure it is nice and tight.
-
Mister White: I don't need to remind you that King is on the top of the mountain and you need not worry about that. Just focus on what you have been doing so far. We need show the world that a fighter trained in the Institute could go toe to toe with the current best in the world....
-
The Institute member is now helping Vahn buckle most of the tactical swat vest and then the Institute member began checking for any hidden weapons.
-
Mister White: While I enjoy seeing you toy around with the competition, I want you to remember that you came here to show the competition what you are capable of and what the Institute can do for other wrestlers who are willing to join us.
-
The Institute member had check all the pockets on the vest and the pants of Vahn before nodding towards Mister White.
-
Mister White:Our plans are in motion Vahn. You will no longer be called washed up or he should have stayed in retirement or he has no place here... Every day that you fight just silence the naysayers, cements you position and prove to everyone that Vahn is here to stay. Time to give them a show Vahn.
-
At that moment Vahn would stand up as The Institute member would then hand the Bloodshed Championship to Mister White.
-
Mister White: Lets go Vahn. Our loving audience awaits..
-
As Vahn and Mister White leaves the locker room, the Institute member stays behind to clean the locker room and prepare the luggage for Mister White and Vahn to use when the show ends. The CarnageTron then stops the broadcast and fades to black.
-
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down