The Son confronts "The Father"

Go down

The Son confronts "The Father"

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:00 pm

The camera shoots backstage as we see Andrew Whitmann exiting the Men's bathroom nearby The Seventh Sanctum's locker room. As he walks down the hallway, out of nowhere appears Kaleb Konnely whom tosses Andrew Whitmann against the wall, pushing his forearm into his throat.
-
Kaleb Konnely: Looks like we get to meet face to face. Don't we?
-
Andrew Whitmann attempts to call for help but Kaleb presses his forearm down upon his throat, making him choke on his words.
-
Kaleb Konnely: Shhh Shhhh Shhh Shhhh. Don't talk. Listen. Otherwise we'll have a much bigger mess on our hands. Do you understand?
-
Andrew goes to talk but Kaleb slams him against the wall and puts his forearm down further.
-
Kaleb Konnely: I said don't speak. Nod your head to me if you understand.
-
Andrew scared beyond belief nods very quickly agreeing with Kaleb.
-
Kaleb Konnely: I am glad we are finally on the same page here. Shocking what a little diplomacy can do, huh? Look, I don't care who the hell you are or what your motives are but you've crossed your boundaries with the wrong *explicit* guy. My family is the only thing I ever had growing up and it brought me to wrestling and what I live by today. I don't know what kind of freak show you are running but what you got is no family. You are running a circus show....you and your brain washing facility you call a "Sanctuary". All your words, all your ideals are Bull *Explicit*. You are nothing more than a coward, using others to further your goals and soon, I am gonna expose you for everything that you are. Do you understand me?
-
Andrew tries to slip from Kaleb's grasps but instead gets his head driven into the wall and once again has Kaleb's forearm pushed into his throat.
-
Kaleb Konnely: You really want me to take this too far? Don't you? Look, let me be very clear. You are gonna leave me the hell alone and never talk about my family or myself again. You leave us out of your fairytale crap. Your speeches, your little sermons about freedom and bringing your "true" self alive is all a facade. You hide your true actions through confusing imagery and anecdotes.  These fans don't need someone like you running around here. You are nothing but a bully and a psycho path brainwashing adult's and children's minds alike. Guys like Trent Acid, Axel Crow, and Leonidas don't need you to achieve anything. You take advantage of someone's downfall's and only make matter's worse before they fall for your little ploys.
-
Kaleb Konnely pulls Andrew away from the wall and nose to nose distance from him.
-
Kaleb Konnely: So I am gonna just leave you off with this and this only. I recommend you stop what you are doing, leave me the hell alone and go back to the circus where  you belong before I make your whole world crumble before you.
-
Kaleb pushes Andrew against the wall and walks away with an infuriated look upon his face. Andrew Whittman rubs his head and fixes his nice suit before shouting towards Kaleb.
-
Andrew Whitmann: You've just made the biggest mistake of your career! You have no idea what kind of demons you have just unleashed upon yourself! Soon you will enter our Sanctuary and see the truth. Your demise will be your inevitable "true" awakening!
-
Andrew Whitmann rushes to the Sanctum's door & goes in, a bunch of yelling and chatter can be heard within before the camera's fade.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down