Laura's Official Decree

Go down

Laura's Official Decree

Post  Kaleb Konnely on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:38 pm

"Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson hit the Carnage Arena and the fans erupt into the loudest boo imaginable. Out from the back comes Laura Hernsfield by herself, mic in hand. She slowly approaches the ring, almost zombie like, completed with an empty stare and emotionless expression.
-
As Laura Hernsfield enters the ring, she gives out a haunting scream before the song dissipates. She allows the fans to chant their derogatory statements before raising the mic to her mouth and speaks with an eerie, screechy voice.
-
Laura Hernsfield: I do not like thee, Doctor Fell, The Reason why - I cannot tell; But this I know, and know full well, I do not like thee, Doctor Fell. You never did try and make me well; But this I know, and know full well, I do not like thee, and now you've gone to hell! Help I doth received, for now I have been reborn, shown the truth and finally reborn; But this I know, and know full well, soon everyone will understand the words I tell.
-
Laura Hernsfield twitches before giving out a sickening, eerie laugh that almost brings goosebumps up your spine. Her voice suddenly changes from her eerie, screechy voice to a more deep, demonic tone.
]-
Laura Hernsfield: You all think this world is nice and proper! You all sit there thinking the world is looking out for you but that's where you all are wrong. Amongst you, unbeknownst to your eyes are murderers, burglars, inappropriate men and women whom do things your mind simply couldn't comprehend...some of you have been affected by these very people...victimized and scrutinized. You seek asylum and but when you seek the help you need, it seems everyone abandons you. It seems like you are alone but the truth is, you aren't. There is a sanctuary of people whom have come to learn the true "reality" and open themselves to a much bigger world. I wish to open the doors to our Sanctuary to those here tonight as well as anyone in the back.
-
Laura Hernsfield slowly turns towards the entrance ramp and looks on.
-
Laura Hernsfield: The Seventh Sanctum has no biased nature, the Seventh Sanctum does not favor one person over another. In our Sanctuary, we are all equal and it's time we broaden our numbers further. No longer will I stand idle and watch the CIR women's division fester and boil. No longer will I stand for the disgrace and putrid actions and ideals that the CIR Women's roster has. As of tonight, I officially re-enter the CIR Women's Division, and upon my re-entry, I plan to eradicate and bring the Sanctuary to all those who seek asylum. I will place upon the Division, a new millennium.  The Sanctuary doors have finally opened to thee, and now we come out to play!
-
Laura Hernsfield gives another frightening laugh before reciting extremely slowly, a "nursery rhyme" in a creepy, child-like voice.
-
Laura Hernsfield: London Bridge has broken down, broken down, broken down, London Bridge has broken.......down...
-
Laura Hernsfield laughs maniacally before dropping the mic & "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson kicks in. Laura creepily exits the ring after finally making her statement. The cameras pan over to the Commentary team as they discuss what just happened
-
Stan: What the hell did we just witness?
-
Jake: I..uh..I am not too sure Stan but I think we just witnessed a wild card officially enter the CIR Women's Division. After managing The Seventh Sanctum for such a long time, I guess it looks like she wishes to bring the Sanctum to the Women's Division!
-
Stan: Things just got a lot more interesting in the Women's Division that's for sure! And what's up with the nursery rhyme? "London Bridge has broken down"? The hell does that mean?
-
Jake: If I had to guess, it looks like Laura is about to crumble everything the CIR Women's Division has built and create a new one in the image of The Seventh Sanctum!
-
Stan looks over to Jake, almost shocked as to how he thought of that conclusion. The camera fades away on his facial reaction to Jake's comment.
Kaleb Konnely

View user profile

Back to top Go down