Bobby backstage (pre-match sorry its short)

Go down

Bobby backstage (pre-match sorry its short)

Post  Bobby Gruesome on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:00 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Bobby can be seen sitting backstage on a table with the Tag championship draped over his shoulder.
After a few moments Candice walks into the scene with a microphone in hand.

-
Candice Witt: "Bobby a few words before your match with Sammy South?"
-
Bobby Gruesome: "I guess since I have been flagging on my media commitments this season, although I am in a bit of a rush so can we make it quick."
-
Candice nods before proceeding.
-
Candice Witt: "Tonight you face one half of your opponents at Risk, Sammy South, are you in the slightest worried about the new more determined attitude that Sammy has displayed this season?"
-
Bobby smirks.
-
Bobby Gruesome: "You think i'm the slightest bit worried about one half of the Life Partners? So what they pinned Logan last season in a tag match. It doesn't mean anything. The match was non-title and to be perfectly honest neither myself or Logan cared enough about it to put even half our best effort forward."
-
Candice Witt: "Then do you not perhaps think you may struggle tonight if you don't put your best effort forwards?"
-
Bobby Gruesome: "Struggle? I haven't struggled since I walked into this company, Logan and I have held these titles for nearly 100 days now without any struggles, so tonight when you ask me if I need to put my best effort forward to beat Sammy freakin South, all I can do is laugh and tell you to prep an emergency room for Sammy, because I after drop him on his neck tonight he'll be lucky if he's able to walk."
-
Bobby smirks as his entrance music hits and he begins to walk out.
Bobby Gruesome

View user profile

Back to top Go down