Show them (Midas, Python, N & Victor mentioned)

Go down

Show them (Midas, Python, N & Victor mentioned)

Post  BBR on Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:12 am

Backstage before Infamy’s show begins, we see Rosario in his locker room sitting on his chair starring the floor whispering some words that the camera doesn’t capture when suddenly Rachel Leblanc appears behind him and puts her hand on his left shoulder.
-
Rachel: "Don’t let this get to your head babe, you’ve done good and we will get more opportunities and better ones for sure."
-
Prayme stays still not saying a word.
-
"You’ve been all over the match, you’ve stole the spotlight babe even if you didn’t capture a briefcase babe."
-
Prayme whispers "I..did not…"

Rachel: "What?"
-
Prayme slowly gets up.
-
Prayme: "I did not stole the spotlight, I did not capture a briefcase, I didn’t do -censored- you don’t get it…I’ve been trying to get back on track since my re-debut in Carnage and I missed the opportunity!"
-
"Midas, Python, Victor and N…they all got something… every time I was near to capture there was someone to prevent it…I gave myself the name of Bone Collector…and I didn’t collect -censored- Who am I If I can’t walk like I talk?"
-
Rachel tries again to recomfort him as she tries to hug him from behind but Prayme rejects her.
-
"This is not the time to give me love…I’m boiling right now, what I need right now…it’s match…I need to get back in that damn ring and show these briefcase holders that the hunt isn’t over for me…we all took the risk…and they left with the rewards! I ain’t going to sit here and get on the back of the line… Imma make sure I’m getting my reward too!"
-
Rachel grabs him by the arm and turns him around.
-
Rachel: "Then do whatever you gotta do to get it…show them that those briefcases weren’t the only price you could get…show them who is Prayme ‘The Bone Collector’ Rosario!"
-
Rachel slowly brings her hand all over his body and then grab him by the chin and squeezes a bit.
-
"Show them the animal you can be, you’re still hungry for success…stop being an emotionnal-censored- and make them fear you in and out of the ring."
-
Prayme smirks and grabs her by the chin squeezing a little.
-
Prayme: "And that’s why I love you!"
-
Prayme kisses her as the camera slowly fades to black
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show them (Midas, Python, N & Victor mentioned)

Post  BBR on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:08 am

update
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down