AND NEEWWWWW (Open to Alyssa, Alexander and Victor)

Go down

AND NEEWWWWW (Open to Alyssa, Alexander and Victor)

Post  Matt Riddle on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:25 am

A gunshot echoes throughout the arena, and a video starts on the titantron - an animation of the deep ocean, cartoon waves flowing across the screen and seaweed waving in the tide. The music begins with synths and a melodic whistling, and the noise from the crowd rises as they start to cheer.

Long seconds go by, as the music continues, and as it reaches a crescendo, the name "MATT RIDDLE" appears on the screen and the crowd start to boo. Out walks the man himself, hair still dyed green and wearing black MMA shorts with SPLX on the left leg and “Deep Waters” on the back, a pair of flip-flops on his bare feet, and the Double Down championship strapped diagonally across his chest. He raises his arms and goes to scream "BRO!" to the crowd but stops just short, grinning, and it only makes the crowd boo more. He walks down to the ring, looking at the crowd and showing off his title. Matt kicks off his flip-flops when he reaches the ring and rolls in, bounces off the ropes and sinks to one knee in the middle of the ring, raising his arms again and tilting his head back, soaking in the boos with a massive grin on his face.

When he's finished, he grabs a microphone off a ring technician and starts to pace around the ring.

Matt Riddle: AND NEEEEEWWWWWWWW DOUBLE DOWN CHAMPION.... MATT! RIDDLEEEEEEEE!!

He laughs, patting the title on his chest.

Matt Riddle: This was inevitable, boys and girls. Inevitable. I'd beaten Lottie once already, didn't seem too hard the next time. And having to fight my good friend Alexander Svart beforehand... I almost feel sorry for the lass. But no, everything went just as it should have, and you are looking at your new reigning champion!
Matt Riddle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AND NEEWWWWW (Open to Alyssa, Alexander and Victor)

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 am

Damned Anthem by Shadows March queues in, with dimmed lights and a somewhat quiet guitar riff striking immediately, followed with drums. The only visible light is the titantron's, as the public wonders what all the fuzz is about.
-
The music instantly stops and a voice is heard in the background.
-
Victor Machado: “The means to an end, chico!”
-
Victor suddenly enters the arena, slowly walking down the ramp, while being followed by a mixture of chants and boos.
-
Victor Machado: “Like it or not, señoras y señores, it’s the truth, all here crystal clear.”
-
Matt Riddle nods at Victor’s comments, underlining what Victor had said.
-
Victor Machado: “And at the end of the day…”
-
Victor gently taps his briefcase with Vickie.
-
Victor Machado: “This is what counts.”
-
The crowd’s reaction is the same as Victor’s entrance, composed of a 50/50 reaction.
-
Victor Machado: “And thus, ladies and gentlemen, the reason why we did all of it… That’s plain simple: two mere words. Victor…”
-
Victor’s speech is interrupted by a familiar, female voice.
-
Alyssa: “Shut up, Victor.”
-
Victor looks at Alyssa and quietly nods, rolling his eyes as he sees Alyssa stepping forward.
-
Alyssa: “Adam Harvey.”
-
The crowd goes wild as Alyssa finishes the pronunciation of those two words. A group starts chanting “A-DAM HAR-VEY” continuously, as the other completes it with “YOU DIS-GRACE!”.
-
Alyssa: “After a long period of torment, of repulsive behavior, of constant favoritism… The bubble bursts.”
-
Alyssa: “We’re here to simplify the whole process. And we’re here to stay.”
-
The crowd applauds Alyssa’s words, screaming the previous chant even louder. They then follow that same chant with “VICKIE’S GONNA KILL YA!”.
-
Alyssa: “However, and having long plotted all of this, we decided that it wouldn’t be right for us to be nicknamed as the Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse…”
-
Alyssa: “After all, there’s a fourth member on that group, correct?”
-
Victor Machado: “And I know him better that anybody else!”
-
Matt, Alyssa and Victor smile at each other, all three possibly imagining that the future would be a bed of roses from that moment onwards. The crowd, however, awaits impatiently for the fourth member to hop into the ramp.
-
Victor Machado: “Niños y niñas, I give you…!”
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:04 pm

"Rise" by Skillet plays through the arena, the crowd ready to boo the next man to walk out. Alexander Svart appears, wearing a blue sleeveless hoodie with a golden-yellow Scandinavian cross, the hood covering a bit of his face, appears on the ramp.
Alexander Svart waits on the top of the ramp for the right part of his music to hit
-
Our future's here and now,
Here comes the countdown!
-
Just as the song reaches a peak, Alexander Svart drags of his hood. There is negative reaction in the crowd for the Sweet Swede. The music stops as Alexander walks down the ramp with a microphone in hand.

-
Alexander Svart: “Lottie, it was nothing personal. This decision was all business.
When AXN closed up, General Freedom, Jason Storm, you, and even Victor were all signed.
What about me? I was forced out of the spotlight because Adam Harvey didn’t sign me like he did all of you. I don’t hate you because of it. You all deserved to be here like me.
I blame Adam for that.”

-
Alexander Svart: “Adam is to fault for all of this. He is the reason for our alliance.
Adam gave me a title match even though Matt had already earned a match for the Double Down Championship.
Adam didn’t sign me along with the others when AXN folded.
Adam forgot about Alyssa after she lost the Queen of Carnage Championship, and she’s basically been on the shelve since.
And finally, Adam treats Victor here like a joke. Victor is a funny guy, but he isn’t a joke. He is getting a World Championship match at Cardinal Carnage.
So Adam, don’t blame us. Blame yourself.”

-
The four stand in the middle of the ring and smile at each other as the screen fades.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down