Revealing of the Cases (start of Bloodshed)

Go down

Revealing of the Cases (start of Bloodshed)

Post  Jimmy James on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:09 am

SATURDAY, AUGUST 4TH, 2018
CARNAGE ARENA CONFERENCE ROOM
3:23 P.M.

-
The camera opens with Commissioner Adam Harvey standing in a conference room at the head of the table. Behind him is none other than Bex, who has her microphone in hand.
-
Bex: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is Saturday August 4th and we are a day away from the season return of CiR: Bloodshed. For you, we are playing this at the beginning of the show. Tonight, though, Adam Harvey and I have gathered with the four lucky participants of the Risk or Reward match who were able to secure a briefcase from one of the four poles. Here we have: Tom Midas, Victor Machado, Python, and Mister N."
-
The four men are shown standing in front of their chairs in regular street clothes. Adam Harvey nods his head to the men.
-
Adam Harvey: "Thank you all for coming here today, you may have a seat."
-
Everyone but Bex takes a seat, as she holds the microphone in front of Adam.
-
Adam Harvey: "These briefcases right here will determine three matches at Cardinal Carnage, as in three of those briefcases are shots at the Tag Team Titles, Annihilation or Bloodshed Championship, and the World Heavyweight Championship. The fourth briefcase, well, contains a contract that states you can’t challenge for any championship for four seasons.
I must say I am proud of each and every one of you, and the three that couldn’t be here, for making the first ever Risk or Reward match a great success. If it wasn’t for you, we..."

-
Tom Midas: "Can we cut the chase? I want this World Heavyweight Championship match already, and I know I’ve deserved it, so can we just open the damn cases?"
-
Adam looks at Tom and shrugs.
-
Adam Harvey: "Well I see no problem in it. Since you have the number one briefcase, maybe you should go first."
-
Bex moves around the table to stand beside Tom.
-
Bex: "Tom, you have made it clear that you want a World Heavyweight Championship match. There is a 25 percent chance that you walk out of here without a championship match at all."
-
Tom Midas: "Yeah... and there is also a 25 percent chance I get that World Heavyweight title match."
-
Tom unlocks his briefcase and, without hesitation, opens it. A look of confusion comes across his face as he looks at the contents of his briefcase.
-
Bex: "Tom Midas has earned a CiR Tag Team Championship match at Cardinale Carnage!"
-
Tom stands up after slamming the briefcase shut.
-
Tom Midas: "What the hell? I haven’t been a tag team wrestler in like nine months and now I have to go back after the titles? I’ve been there and won them with a broken husk of a man that was holding me down. I wanted the CiR World Heavyweight Championship match!"
-
After his statement, Tom storms out the conference room in a huff. The camera pans back over to Bex who is now standing beside Victor Machado.
-
Bex: "Victor, you pulled down the number two briefcase. After RISK, you had your name talked about a lot due to the controversy surrounding the ending of the Double Down Championship. This isn’t the time or place to ask about that, but I will ask you how you are feeling about the contents of your case?"
-
Victor Machado: "Well muchacha, don’t worry about my friends at the moment. Worry about me and this Risk or Reward briefcase, because I’m not worried. I already know how this will go. I’m fine with an Annihilation or Bloodshed title match, and I’ll be ecstatic with CiR World Heavyweight Champion match. I know there is a bigger chance I have the bad case, but I’m not worried."
-
Victor unlocks his briefcase, and slowly peels it open. His eyes light up as soon as he sees what’s inside.
-
Bex: "Victor Machado has earned himself a CiR World Heavyweight Championship match at Cardinal Carnage!"
-
He stands up from his seat and reaches over to shake Adam Harvey’s hand. Adam stares at the hand in front of him, hesitate at first, but shakes the hand of Victor.
-
Victor Machado: "Look at that! The main event picture just got a refresher! I’m going to prove you all wrong!"
-
Victor closes his case and walks away from the table. Bex repositions and stands between Mister N and Python, both of whom are noticeably nerve.
-
Bex: "Ladies and gentlemen, we only have two cases left in the room. One is for a Bloodshed or Annihilation Championship match while the other... states that you can’t challenge for any championship for up to four seasons.  Commissioner Adam Harvey, do you have any words for these men?"
-
Adam Harvey: "Actually, I do.
Mister N, Python, you both are great additions to the roster. You both have done good in your time in CiR, and sad either of you have to earn the bad case. However, that’s the way the cookie crumbles and as your Commissioner I must uphold to whatever the cases say. Good luck."

-
Bex: "Now men, we will have you both open the case at the same time. Python, the number three case, and Mister N, the number four case, will have their case’s contents announced by me as soon as I get a look at them. Nonetheless, I’m sure their reactions will tell us our answer. Any last words?"
-
Python: "I’ll go first. I’ve been in CiR for a cup of coffee and look at what I’ve done: I’ve allowed myself a chance to get a Bloodshed or Annihilation title match. I’d jumping ahead of the line but given the opportunity I would have dropped everyone in my way anyway. If I have that case, you just saved yourself a lot of hospital bills, Adam."
-
Bex: "Mister N?"
-
Mister N: "I didn’t want to be in the position I’m in. It’s a 50/50 chance I’m going without a title match for basically the next six months. It’s a scary thought, because when I grabbed my case it was the only one left. What if the bad one was all I could have picked from? What if Python bite the bullet for both Victor and I when we grabbed our cases? I’m worried, but I’ll see just like the rest of you will."
-
Bex: "Strong words from both men. With that, the wait is over. Please, both of you, open your case."
-
Python and Mister N unlatch their cases, look towards the other’s case, back to their own, and slowly reveal what is inside their case.
-
Bex: "Ladies and gentlemen... the man with the Annihilation or Bloodshed Championship match is..."
-
Both men open their case all the way and reveal the answer. Python’s head goes into his hands and Mister N smiles at his case.
-
Bex: "Mister N! That means that Python retrieved the bad case and will not be allowed to challenge for a championship for four seasons! Python, any comments?"
-
Python pushes the microphone away, rises from his seat, and leaves the room with his open briefcase. Bex approaches the sitting Mister N, who hasn’t stopped smiling.
-
Bex: "Mister N, with this case you have a choice between challenging for the Annihilation or Bloodshed Championship at Cardinal Carnage. You have a while until your deadline to announce your decision, but what is going on in your mind?"
-
Mister N: "Both champions are competitors that deserve the titles... but one I’m very familiar with. All I can really say, though, is that I’m glad I got this case."
-
Mister N stands up and walks over to Adam. Adam stands up as well and both men shake hands with each other.
-
Bex: "There we have it, folks. At Cardinal Carnage, Mister N gets to challenge for either the Annihilation or Bloodshed Championship, Tom Midas will have to find a partner to challenge for the Tag Team Championships, and Victor Machado will be in the main event challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship!
Thank you for joining us for this reveal, and we hope you enjoy Bloodshed this evening."

-
The camera pans back on Bex and Adam Harvey as Mister N leaves the room. The screen fades to black.

Last edited by Jimmy James on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revealing of the Cases (start of Bloodshed)

Post  BBR on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 am

nice congratulation to the winners and the rp was nice <3
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down