The Revenants reunion? (bloodshed)

Go down

The Revenants reunion? (bloodshed)

Post  BBR on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 pm

Camera fades in as Henri Black appears on the big screen in the arena walking backstage making his way to his locker room, the crowd quickly explode in cheers.
-
Suddenly he stops and starts starring just in front of him, the camera slowly zooms out
We can see Rachel Leblanc getting some boos and cheers then right behind her Rosario appears quickly shifting the cheers into boos.

-
Rachel: "Hey... Henri..."
-
The three of them stands there awkwardly
-
Prayme: "Brother..."
-
Henri Black stands there and says hi with his head not saying a word.
-
Rachel: "Look we’re not here for a fight we’re here for business…we saw what you’re capable of and I have to admit you Henri you’ve improved since the time in AXN."
-
Henri remains calm and unresponsive to her words and keeps listening to what they have to say.
-
Rachel: "Remember when you guys started The Revenants how strong you were? You!"
-
Cheers is heard from the crowd.
-
Rachel: "Prayme!"
-
Loud boos from the crowd following the name.
-
Rachel: "Hennerz!"
-
Small cheers is received by the crowd after naming a respected veteran.
-
Rachel: "and Helena Noir!"
-
Loud cheers is giving for the beloved Queen of Pain.
-
Rachel: "You guys took the business over and dominated every single company you’ve stepped in…one by one."
-
Prayme crosses his arms and smirk.
-
Rachel: "The only company remaining in the list of The Revenants…is Carnage In Ring…join us and let’s take…over…this business once more!"
-
Rachel: "What do you think... brother?"
-

Last edited by BBR on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Revenants reunion? (bloodshed)

Post  Henri Black on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:00 pm

-
Henri: “I remember when we started, I remember that we wandered from company to company looking for a place we could call our home, for a time I thought that was AXN, or even NFG. But that wasn’t meant to be.”
-
Henri turns away and looks back over his shoulder
-
Henri: “Speaking of NFG, If I remember clearly what happened there the last time Prayme suggested we reform the Revenants, he sucker punched me and broke my nose.”
-
Henri uses his thumb and forefinger to rub at his nose
-
Henri: “Now that isn't to say that we will never reform, I myself teased the possibility recently, but I was thinking more along the lines of calling up Esgaroth, who you conveniently forgot to mention by the way, and seeing if he was interested in making a comeback.”
-
Henri: “I don't blame him for what happened at RISK, But at the same time I don't trust either of you you. If I walk out that curtain and down the ramp with Prayme He'd stab me in the back as soon as he decided it was necessary.”
-
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BBR on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 am

When Rachel is about to speak Prayme uncrosses his arms and puts his hand on her shoulder as he steps forward facing Henri Black.
-
Prayme: "Here you go again, the Henri The soft Black is back... that was the main reason why I punched you right -points at Henri’s nose- there. You got where you got thanks to the drive I gave you... so if you’re going to be a soften Henri... the deal is o..."
-
Rachel quickly interrupts him.
-
Rachel: "The deal is on the table... just think about it... we can be so much more…without the others and I promise you Prayme is not a man that does things for his selfish desires…he is a changed man... after all he did what he had to do for the best of The Revenants…nothing was personal... everything was..."
-
Prayme: "Business!"
-
The two former mates stare down before Rachel grabs Rosario’s arm to walk away before everything goes south.
-
Rachel: "Think about it."
-
The couple slowly walks out as the camera zoom in on Henri’s face before it fades out to black.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum