The Silver Lining - Infamy Pre-match.

Go down

The Silver Lining - Infamy Pre-match.

Post  Henri Black on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:50 pm

The scene opens and Henri Black is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand as his theme music fades away.
-
Henri: “Ladies and gentlemen for weeks now you have heard me say that I would walk out of RISK with a guaranteed Championship opportunity at Cardinal Carnage. In this, as in so many things, I have failed.”
-
Henri looks out across the crowd, turning to face each of the arenas stands.
-
Henri: “While I could make excuses, Such as the injury to my right shoulder being aggravated when Python threw me from the ring, I won't do that. Even before that my performance in the match was average at best, and as a result of my own shortcomings I was left empty handed.”
-
Henri stops speaking momentarily to let his words sink in and to think on what to say next.
-
Henri: “But at times like this you need to look at the silver lining. And the silver lining is easier to see  in this case than in most. Four briefcases. Three title opportunities. I may not have claimed one of those three, but I also did not claim the fourth briefcase.”
-
Henri shrugs, then winces slightly at the movement in his right shoulder.
-
Henri: “That particular 'honour' went to another. Someone who, when you look at the situation from a certain perspective, is the sole and single loser of the Risk or Reward match.”
-
Henri: “I can recover from this setback in a relatively short span of time. But he has no choice but to sit and wait as precious time and momentum is lost, and a great deal can change in the space of four seasons.”
-
Henri walks to the ring ropes on one side of the ring before turning and walking back to the other side.
-
Henri: “And for that reason I am standing here, in this ring to tell you all that this hunt is not yet finished!”
-
Henri begins to pace more vigorously and raises his arm to point out into the crowd.
-
Henri: “The next time CiR comes to you on Pay-Per-View, at Cardinal Carnage every championship will be on the line. And when all is said and done, when the dust settles, I will be there waiting for whoever leaves with those championships.”
-
Henri walks a lap of the ring, one hand on the ring rope.
-
Henri: “And  I don't care who it is. Be it Matt Riddle or Mister N. Be it King or Victor. Or even if Jimmy James decides to cash in his shiny new briefcase. Who ever leaves with those titles, Each of you had better watch your back. Because I will be right there behind you, waiting.”
-
Henri smirks slightly.
-
Henri: “This is the first day of my recovery,  And it starts with Vahn.”
-
With that Henri returns the microphone to the ringside crew to await the arrival of his opponent.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down