Little talk ( Bloodshed )

Go down

Little talk ( Bloodshed )

Post  BBR on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:58 pm

Camera fades in showing Rachel and Prayme in their locker room having a discussion about their previous talk with their former stable partner Henri Black.
-
Rachel: "I know this might be a risky offer but just like we talked before... every risk will lead to a reward, having Henri Black by our side is a guess we should be taking."
-
Prayme: "I won’t let him take the spotlight from anyways... if he tries to get in my way it’ll be my pleasure to take him outta of it."
-
Rachel: "You do whatever you have to do as long you don’t get *censored* in the process honey."
-
Prayme gets offended by the warning.
-
Prayme: "Crees que soy pendejo, you thik I’m an idiot? I’m focus on what I want and will achieve in this company... you’re the one and only willing to have him by our side... he thinks I’m going to stab him on his back... I don’t need to do this anymore…I’m no longer the man in a suit making some business moves... I don’t break deals mami" -pauses for a second- "I break bones."
-
Rachel holds Prayme’s hand.
-
Rachel: "I know I didn’t meant to offend you with my words, I know you know what to do about everything... but as a woman I will always worry about things men doesn’t. Ne sous-estime pas ton frère Rosario... il te connais autant que tu le connais... he knows you Prayme."
-
Prayme: "I don’t underestimate him... and he shouldn’t underestimate me neither, he might have won our last encounter, but he won’t this time."
-
The camera slowly fades to black heading to commercials.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down