That's Not It (Infamy)

Go down

That's Not It (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:50 am

Christy Nicks sits in the women's locker room on a bench. She begins pulling up her kneepads when the door opens and Jeremy Rock walks in.
-
Christy Nicks: "Jeremy, this is the women's locker room! What would you have done if I wasn't in here? What would you done if someone else was in here?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Well... you are the one of two women booked on today's show so you are more than likely the only one in here. Secondly, I already saw the interview ladies outside and down the hall, and I heard that Alyssa and Alexander requested their own locker room, so I knew you would be alone."
-
She sits back for a second, thinking about his answer.
-
Christy Nicks: "I guess you are right.
So you ready to not be a rockstar anymore?"

-
Jeremy Rock: "Already got you covered."
-
Christy stands up and looks Jeremy up and down. Jeremy smiles at her while Christy looks on confused.
-
Christy Nicks: "That's.... that's just your normal ring attire."
-
A arrogant grin streches across Jeremy's face.
-
Jeremy Rock: "No, no, no. Look hard."
-
Jeremy points to the top of his head.
-
Jeremy Rock: "No headband."
-
Christy Nicks: "You've got to be kidding me."
-
Jeremy Rock: "What? I'm following the rules."
-
Christy Nicks: "Jeremy, that's not not being a rockstar. Hell, you still have the toy guitar!"
-
Jeremy Rock: "And?"
-
Christy Nicks: "Jeremy, you have to stop being a rockstar!"
-
Jeremy Rock: "I am!"
-
Christy Nicks: "No I mean actually try. Look... we have to go out there to wrestle Alyssa Hendryl and Alexander Svart. We need to focus on them, but keep eyes in the back of our head for Victor and Matt. We can focus on your rock stardom later."
-
Jeremy Rock: "Fine. Let's do this."
-
Jeremy wraps his arms over Christy's shoulders and the two exit the locker room. The screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum