The Voiceless (infamy)

Go down

The Voiceless (infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Alyssa is shown standing next to Bex. She's sporting a grin as the fans in the arena watching on the Carnagetron can be heard booing her as the feed fades in.
-
Bex: "I'd like to welcome my guest here tonight, Alyssa!
-
Alyssa nods her head towards Bex, and her grin widens as she looks directly into the camera.
-
Bex: "I, along with everyone else, were shocked at the events that occurred at Risk. Do you have any comments on your actions directly after the first Double Down championship match?"
-
Alyssa nods her head once more, and leans towards the microphone.
-
Alyssa: "That night, we were tired. Tired of being ignored. Tired of having our voices silenced. Tired of watching Adam give his favorites chance...

after chance...

after chance."

-
Bex raises an eyebrow and interrupts Alyssa's answer.
-
Bex: "But why Lottie?"
-
Alyssa shrugs.
-
Alyssa: "She was in the right place at the wrong time, Bex. I could say that it was nothing personal or a lot of things like that, but she won't care. She'll seek revenge, and she's free to try.

But no, the four of us realized something. You don't have a voice here unless you yell. Your opinion doesn't matter unless it's the only option. And that's exactly what we did at Risk.

Victor has a case that means that there's a 75% chance he's walking into the next PPV as the number one contender to a championship, whichever that may be.

As for why we didn't make our presence known during the Double Down championship matches until the second one, well the answer's simple there.

What makes more of an impact on you Bex, stomping the former champion into the dirt and then becoming the champion? Or doing it the inverted way and then Matt and Alex exiting the ring for a double draw?"

-
Bex: "You have a point there, but enough about Risk, let's talk about tonight. What are your thoughts on your opponents in tonight's tag team match with Alexander?"
-
Alyssa shakes her head for a second, but then forms a smirk upon her face.
-
Alyssa: "I have no idea why Adam chose to give us easy pickings in the form of Jeremy and Christy. But I'm not going to complain."
-
Bex: "Easy pickings?"
-
Alyssa nods.
-
Alyssa: "Who even knows if Jeremy's ankle is 100% now, Bex. And mentally he must be at least somewhat out of it after his girlfriend cost him his lifestyle."
-
She shrugs once more.
-
Alyssa: "But what do I know, maybe the perfect power couple are the perfect tag partners. Maybe they'll fall apart in the middle of the ring. The reason doesn't matter, the result is the same, the two will be the second example we make.""
-
Bex looks around, and seems somewhat confused.
-
Bex: "Speaking of partners, where's Alexander?"
-
Alyssa shakes her head.
-
Alyssa: "You don't need to know the answer to that, Bex. For all you know he might be having a chat with our "lovely" Commish, Adam. Or he might be doing some more recruiting. He might be having a nice dinner.

Why must you know? Do you want his number?"

-
Bex becomes slightly flustered.
-
Bex: "N-no, I was just wondering why the two of you weren't here doing this interview together."
-
Alyssa: "We're allies, we're friends. What we aren't Bex, is Siamese twins."
-
Bex sighs, to which Alyssa rolls her eyes.
-
Alyssa: "In any case, I need to go get ready for my match. Goodbye."
-
She doesn't wait for Bex to respond as she walks out of the frame and the video cuts to black.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum