Behind the Superstar - Bloodshed

Go down

Behind the Superstar - Bloodshed

Post  Henri Black on Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:35 pm

The shot begins with Henri Black standing outside the arena entrance, not dressed to compete and with a microphone in hand.
Henri: “Ladies and Gentlemen. It has been far too long in coming but welcome to the latest instalment of... Behind the Superstar! Where we show you the secret, everyday lives of your favourite superstars!”
-
Henri bows his head to the camera slightly.
-
Henri: “Tonight we bring you the dark truth about Prayme Rosario, but before that we go to our roving reporter Eliza Hu.”
-
The cameraman turns around, revealing Eliza Hu and two men standing beside her.
-
Eliza: “Thank you Henri, I'm standing here with Adam Harvey who in a shocking turn of events has agreed to reveal the details of Prayme Rosario's contract negotiations. Adam Harvey, thank you for speaking with us.”
-
/THIS IS A NOTE: cards of Adam(white guy) and Harvey(black guy) GO HERE, pictures are in the card thread/
-
Adam: “ Not at all Eliza, thank you for having us. Now I want to stress that while we would not usually volunteer this information, we feel that it is only fair that we do so in the current situation.”
-
Adam clasps his hands behind his back and straightens his posture.
-
Eliza: “I understand, we will do our utmost not to breach your trust or to misuse the information you are entrusting us with. Can I ask you, what was the negotiated price for Prayme's services  in CiR?”
-
Adam opens his mouth to answer but is cut off by Harvey.
-
Harvey: “Brother working for a sandwich yo.”
-
Adam glances at Harvey and shakes his head slightly while places his palm over his eyes.
-
Eliza: “For a sandwich? Is that one sandwich each week that he performs? And what exactly is on these sandwiches, is it a club sandwich, a PB&J or even a Reuben? These are the questions our viewers need answered.”
-
Eliza hides her mouth behind her hand as she giggles slightly at the prospect.
-
Adam: “No Eliza, he is working for One sandwich period, if I recall it was a six inch meatball sub that was left at the catering table after the show.”
-
Adam shrugs and grins as Eliza moves on.
-
Eliza: “There you have it ladies and gentlemen, Prayme Rosario the 'dreaded' Bone Collector, working for a meatball sub. Now, back to you Henri.”
-
The cameraman turns once again, bringing Henri back into view.
-
Henri: “Thank you Eliza. Now, armed with that information we can begin our journey into the secret life of Prayme Rosario.”
-
Henri walks around the corner of the arena complex outer edge and disappears from view momentarily as the cameraman catches up.
-
Henri: “Now, I'm not absolutely certain of Prayme's location, but I have it on good authority that when he is not in action he can be found outside the arena... supplementing his income.”
-
After a few more minutes of walking Henri comes across an obviously white actor whose face has been painted in a mockery of Prayme's war paint, a plastic cup on the ground in front of him.
-
'Prayme' : ‘’Who are you, what are you doing here... HENRI! NO! You can't have my Sandwich, it's mine!!!’’
-
The man snatches a foil wrapped sandwich and holds it to his chest protectively.
-
Henri: “Don't worry, I have no intention of stealing your sandwich old timer, I'm here to help, we are family after all. Right?”
-
Henri kneels down in front of the man and smiles sarcastically while raising his eyebrow.
-
'Prayme' : ‘’I wish you wouldn’t call me Old. You're not that much younger than I am.’’
-
Henri simply shrugs non-committally.
-
Henri: “Why are you out here in the cold instead of inside where it's warm? And where's Rachel?”
-
Henri looks up and around, expecting to find Rachel nearby
-
'Prayme' : ‘’Rachel has money, she won't share it with me, Even after I lost everything, One bad business move after another and she won't share!’’
-
'Prayme' starts laughing like a madman.
-
Henri: “You never were the most shrewd of businessmen, do you remember the time you paid six hundred dollars for a glass of lemonade because the children running the stand told you it was magic? For three days you were convinced that you could fly like Peter Pan.”
-
Henri smiles and chuckles at the memory.
-
Henri: “Helena and I had to tie you to your bed to stop you from jumping off the balcony in out hotel room, do you remember?”
-
'Prayme' : “You promised you wouldn't bring that up! ”
-
Henri simply laughs
-
Henri: “Did I? Are you sure? That doesn't sound like me. Plus it's just too damned funny not to bring it up.”
-
Henri returns to a standing position before turning away from 'Prayme' and back to the camera
-
Henri: “There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Behind the scenes, out of the public eye Prayme Rosario begs outside of the Arena while the rest of us work.”
-
Henri nods his head towards the camera and extends his free hand to the side.
-
Henri: “As always I am Henri Black, that was Prayme Rosario and this is Behind the Superstar. Goodnight.”
-
As the camera fades to black Henri is seen dropping a wad of bills into the man's collection cup.

Last edited by Henri Black on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Behind the Superstar - Bloodshed

Post  BBR on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Hahahahahahaha yessssss thats a good one hahahahaa loved it
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henri Black on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:55 pm

@BBR wrote:Hahahahahahaha yessssss thats a good one hahahahaa loved it

Now you need to do something on week two's show to deserve the parody.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum