They Deserve It (after An Acidic Outcome)

Go down

They Deserve It (after An Acidic Outcome)

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:43 am

Sarah is in the backstage area with a microphone in hand. The interview set has two sets of balloons on both sides of it, and it seems normal besides that.
-
Sarah: "Ladies and gentlemen, earlier this evening we heard from the mouth of Commissioner Adam Harvey that Bobby Gruesome and Logan Acid, Pure Excellence, will recieve their championship rematch on Infamy in a few weeks. He wasn't going to at first, but after the champions asked him to give it to them he did. So I'm getting to the bottom of this, so please welcome my guests at this time: The new CiR Tag Team Champions... Sammy South and Repo Man... The Life Partners!"
-
The two men wearing matching "I'm With Stupid" shirts, with the arrow pointing at the other, walk into frame. Sammy has his title over his left shoulder while Repo has his on his right shoulder; allowing the titles to be beside each other. They both smile at Sarah as the cheering from the crowd dies down.
-
Sarah: "Sammy, Repo, you did it. You are now the Tag Team Champions of Carnage in Ring and now on the top of the mountain. You already have competition wanting to bite on your heels, but I must ask first... how did any celebrations go?"
-
Repo Man: "Oh Sarah, it wasn't much. We went to London, then L.A. for the Beach Blast, then New York, then finished in France this past Tuesday. I've been left and right, up and down, north and south, east and weast, we've been in every direction there is to celebration this win."
-
Sammy South: "Ahh... Repo... it's east, not weast. Either way, yes we've been to a few places to enjoy ourselves some alone time, as well as time with friends as we saw at the Beach Blast. It was, for lack of a better term, a blast. But it seems in us going away for a bit, Bobby and Logan have really been missing the championships."
-
Sarah: "It seems they have and they came out to the ring earlier tonight to demand that Adam give them a title rematch, which at first he said he wasn't going to until you two told him that you wanted him to give it to them. Why is that?"
-
Repo goes to speak but Sammy looks at him, and Repo smiles at his co-champion and backs off to let Sammy talk first.
-
Sammy South: "We were honored to win these championsips, just like any other team to have held that have. Clown X, Burning Cold, Insanity, The Funky Monkey Bumpers, among others have all held these two championships with pride and we hope to keep doing that as the current holders of them. But we didn't get to them in just one chance. Pure Excellence got their first chance at Danger Zone and won. We lost in two other chances before finally winning them."
-
Repo Man: "If Adam can give us three chances, then Pure Excellence deserves their rematch; even if they did try to cheat. We have no problem with giving them a chance, and Adam wants to do something with Mick Malone for that match... and we have no problem with that."
-
Sarah: "So what you are saying is, Pure Excellence deserves a second chance?"
-
Repo Man: "Yes. We have a first, second, and third chance on our way to winning the titles. Bobby and Logan deserve a chance to try and win them back, but if Mick Malone does get involved again we have no problem dropping him on his head."
-
Sammy South: "Bobby saved Mick that night, but nothing will stop us next time."
-
Sarah: "Do you have ideas for Adam of what he can do to Mick?"
-
Sammy South: "No, but if he askes us for our help we would have problem helping him out."
-
Sarah nods as Sammy tries to relax from thinking about Mick interfering in the tag match.
-
Sarah: "One final question from me, and most of the fans: the camera caught what happened during the post-match celebration between you two and..."
-
Repo Man: "Oh, the champaige stuff? I know that was so much fun!"
-
Sarah: "What I am referring to is moment that you two shared and during this break all the fans have been wondering... are The Life Partners more than just tag partners for life now?"
-
Sammy and Repo look at each other and laugh. Sammy puts his arm over the shoulder of Sarah as he laughs.
-
Repo Man: "That's quite a question."
-
Sammy South: "And you know what they say: anything is possible."
-
Repo Man: "But another thing they say?"
-
Sammy South: "Never kiss and tell."
-
Sammy winks to Sarah as he takes his arm off of her and onto Repo's shoulder. The two walks past Sarah and off the set.
-
Sarah: "Well I'm not sure if you got what were looking for with that last question but thank you all for joining me for this interview. Back you all at ringside."
-
The screen fades to black on Sarah's smiling face.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down