Opposites (Bloodshed; Why)

Go down

Opposites (Bloodshed; Why)

Post  Tom Midas on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:12 am

Steven Why is sitting alone in his locker room, silently staring forward as the camera fades into view. After about ten seconds of silence, he decides to finally begin to speak.
-
Steven: "Opposites. That's what we are, right? Heh."
-
He chuckles quietly in a monotone, and shakes his head.
-
Steven: "Victor. You're king of the world now. You have a legitimate shot at being the next Carnage World champion."
-
He points his right index finger into his chest.
-
Steven: "I couldn't be further from the mountaintop."
-
He nods his head forward, and then to the left, and the right.
-
Steven: "I will walk out to the ring tonight and be surrounded on all sides by your three friends, I'm sure. But they'll be surrounded by people who despise what you stand for. People who take the easy way out.
-
He sighs.
-
Steven: "They'll be counting on me... Again. Let's hope I don't let them down... again."
-
Steven rubs the back of his head for a moment, and then props his right cheek on his fist.
-
Steven: "I'm not going to make promises that I can't keep tonight.

I am going to go out there and give it my all.

Because that's all I've got left."

-
He  frowns, and shakes his head one more time.
-
Steven: "So tonight, don't expect me to be an easy victory, Victor. If you do, you might just wake up from this dream run you've been on recently."
-
With that, the camera feed cuts to black for a moment, before Stan and Jake at the commentator's desk appear to replace Why..
-
Stan: "You know, for someone who might have just capped off the worst streak of luck in CiR history, he sure is pushing it."
-
Jake: "... No? He's going into his match against Victor ready to go down swinging. All he said was that Victor can't expect to win the match before the bell even rings, no matter what Steven's latest match results were. And I have to agree, Why is a top tier talent in CiR."
-
Stan: "If he was top tier, he'd be able to challenge for the World Championship, or hell, any title. If anything, he's the bottom rung of the ladder. Even the Wabbit World Order members could theoretically challenge for a title before Why could."
-
Jake: "And Why could beat all three members by himself, your point?"
-
As the two continue to bicker, the camera feed fades out for a second and final time.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum