A Tier Higher

Go down

A Tier Higher

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 pm

"Without Me" by Eminem breaks the silence in the arena and the audience starts to boo; knowing full well who is coming out right now. The lights in the arena flash blue and white as the beat of song starts.
-
Stan: "Here he is! The new holder of the Carnage Briefcase: Jimmy James!"
-
Jake: "At RISK, Jimmy James defeated Steven Rausch for the Carnage Briefcase and now is in possession of it. That means Jimmy can cash in that briefcase at any time, any where on the CiR World Heavyweight Championship."
-
Stan: "Jimmy won the Carnage Briefcase three years ago at Extreme Rewards V and now after not even competing in the ladder match at Extreme Rewards VI has the Briefcase! This has never happened before!"
-
The first verse kicks in for the song and Jimmy James metaphorically kicks the door down as he walks onto the stage. Boos rain down upon him as he carries his newly won Carnage Briefcase in his left hand. He is wearing a half buttoned up Las Vegas 51s Home Replica Jersey and under that is a plain white t-shirt, blue shorts, white Converse shoes, and his signature blue wayfarer sunglasses. "The Superstar" looks through his shades at the crowd and lets a smirk grow across his face before making his way towards the ring.
-
Jake: "Jimmy does have a lot of firsts to his name and a lot of records on top of that, but it always gets to his head and I can only imagine he will be out here to brag like always."
-
Stan: "Why shouldn't he talk about what he has done? He is the longest reigning Annihilation Champion, the first champion to hold his title for over a year, the man that scared Chris Jackson into retirement, and a former World Heavyweight Champion!"
-
Jake: "All but one of those is true, but let's just see what he has to say."
-
Jimmy James stops at the end of the ramp and looks at the row of fans around the ringside arena; especially the ones by the steel steps. He approaches the steps and stares at the fans boos him, and he lifts the Carnage Briefcase into their direction; blocking them out of his view as he walks up the steps. After entering the ring, Jimmy is handed a microphone and waits for his music to be lowered before speaking.
-
Jimmy James: "The right has been wronged! The right has been wronged because nine months ago on November 12, 2017 I lost the CiR World Heavyweight Championship at Extreme Rewards VI. Then we fast forward to April 1, 2018 and I lose my rematch in a Last Man Standing match at Danger Zone. Everyone thought I was done in the title picture... because I know how to plan the game..." Jimmy holds his briefcase up and looks at it. "I know exactly how to plan my cards rights."
-
The fans boos Jimmy as he laughs at their reaction.
-
Jimmy James: "I took Steven Rausch to the limit and I was able to defeat him once he finally gave me my one-on-one match at RISK. People can complain on their social media by saying that I had an advantage due to hitting him over the head with a steel chair then hitting a con-chair-to right after. But it's not about having an advantage... it's about playing my cards right. I know how to plan my cards to get into his head, just like he played his chairs by running away from me when I searched for his classroom in the nasty basement of this arena.
-
But now Steven Rausch is in the past... and after what happened earlier tonight... I now have two people on my mind:
Victor Machado
and the CiR World Heavyweight Champion King."

-
People cheer the mention of the beloved World Heavyweight Champion.
-
Jimmy James: "You two are going to main event Cardinal Carnage for the championship that I want back and I just want you two to both know that I will be watching. I have this briefcase and I will ready to strike at any time I see fit.
-
Don't forget that when I won this Carnage Briefcase the first time, I cashed it in during the main event of Cardinal Carnage. That main event was King Edge versus Steven Why, ironically a wannabe king and a half-wit just like King and Victor Machado. Maybe I can repeat history and cash in there!
-
Maybe I can make history and be the first person to cash in at Extreme Rewards!"

-
Fans begin a "You Suck" chant and Jimmy continues to laugh at them.
-
Jimmy James: "You guys crack me up. You complain and complain and complain whenever I get to the forfront and after Rated RS failed to stop King, I'm back in the picture and you all complain again. Don't you know I'm the only superstar this federation has? If I leave, this place falls to pieces because no one has the star power that I have! I am called The Superstar for a reason and that is because I am on a tier higher than anyone else here!"
-
Jimmy turns his attention from the fans and stares directly into the hard cam.
-
Jimmy James: "Since I am a tier higher than everyone else, you should take this as a threat and not a warning: King, Victor... I will be watching you both. I'll be watching you and making sure that you both know that I am always around. I will be a fly on the wall whenever you are, and you will need to watch out.
Grow eyes in the back of your head because sooner than later, whoever is champion, will get that championship snatched away by The Superstar... Jimmy James."

-
Jimmy drops the microphone and raises the briefcase above his head to more boos as "Without Me" starts up again; starting from the chorus.
-
Stan: "What a legend this man is. A future Hall of Famer in my book."
-
Jake: "Sure, but his ego could have it's own wing at this point. King has beaten him many times before and Victor now has backup, so I don't think Jimmy should be as confident as he is."
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down