Still Not It (Infamy)

Go down

Still Not It (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:34 am

Christy Nicks is jumping in place in one of the hallways backstage, warming up for her match tonight against Ben Langston III. She quits the jumping and proceeds to stretch out her arms, before bending over and touching her toes. Behind her, Jeremy Rock appears and the smile on his face grows even more at the sight of Christy.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Hey babe, I thought you'd be here now. I've been looking all over for you."
-
Hearing the familiar voice behind her, Christy stands up straight and turns a full 180 degrees to face her boyfriend. She looks behind him and notices a box behind him.
-
Christy Nicks: "Hi Jeremy, um... what's up with that box?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Oh that? You really want to know?"
-
Christy Nicks: "Do I have to?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "Great. So look, I know I can't be a rockstar anymore due to you losing at RISK. I've done the first step and got rid of the bandana."
-
Jeremy points to the top of his head, where his red bandana used to always be.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Now I can no longer play the guitar as you mentioned last week when we talked before our tag team match. So I've done some soul searching again and I've discovered my new passion.
Turn around again please and I'll get it out of the box. It's a good surprise."

-
She gives Jeremy a questioning looking before sighing.
-
Christy Nicks: "Fine."
-
She turns and waits a few seconds as she hears the rustling of the box. A few more seconds go by and she hears the banging of something, then some light tapping.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Alright, Christy. Please turn around?"
-
Christy does as she is asked and turns to see Jeremy Rock sitting in a small chair in front of a drum set. Not even a real drum set, the drum set from the game Rock Band 3; just like his all guitar was from Guitar Hero. Jeremy continues to smile as her facial expression is more of a "are you serious" look.
-
Christy Nicks: "So what?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "If I can't play the guitar, I can play the drums!"
-
Jeremy pulls two drum sticks out of his back pocket and smacks them against the red and blue drums/buttons.
-
Christy Nicks: "Jeremy... do I have to explain it again?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "What?"
-
Christy Nicks: "The risk that you bet for me wasn't that if I lost you couldn't play the guitar or wear a bandana. It was that you can't be a rockstar anymore!"
-
Jeremy Rock: "So I can wear the bandana again?"
-
Christy runs her hands through her hair and sighs in frustation.
-
Christy Nicks: "Forget the bandana, forget the guitar, and forget this drum set. Forget being a rockstar!"
-
Jeremy Rock: "It's not as easy as you think, Christy. I've wanted to be a rockstar my whole life, and now I can't. It's hard to throw all that away in a few weeks."
-
Christy Nicks: "Well, did you read the clause in the contract like I did?"
-
Jeremy Rock: "What are you talking about? What clause?"
-
Christy Nicks: "Your risk has a deadline, Jeremy. In the contract, it stated that you have until the end of this season to prove you aren't a rockstar to Adam Harvey or I will get suspended. But if it's too bad, then I could get fired."
-
Jeremy drops the drum sticks like he drops his jaw to this news. He stands up and goes around the drum set to get in front of Christy.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Are you serious about that? I had no idea!"
-
Christy Nicks: "If you don't shape up and ditch all of this, I could be gone for who knows how long with that suspension. I would be gone for good with being fired, though."
-
Jeremy Rock: "I won't let that happen to you. You are one of the hottest and one of the hot young stars in CiR, and you deserve to be on this stage of the wrestling world. Maybe I don't deserve to be on the concert stage, but you deserve to be here.
I'll try my best to adjust, but it's harder than it looks. I've wanted to be a rockstar and a wrestler since I was a kid. This is my life, my personality, and it's hard to let go of it in such a short amount of time."

-
Christy Nicks: "I don't understand what is going on your head at the moment... honestly I never really know what is going on in your head. But that's what I like about you."
-
Christy puts his arms around the neck of Jeremy.
-
Christy Nicks: "That's what I love about you. This rockstar-ness is just a part of you, it isn't your whole life and isn't your whole personality. You are sweet, kind, and have good taste in music. You are many things, and being "The Heavy Metal Messiah" is just a part of that.
Jeremy, I need you to do this for me. Please?"

-
He looks into her worried eyes and slowly nods.
-
Jeremy Rock: "I'll do it, but not for you.
I'll do it for us."

-
Jeremy leans in to give Christy a kiss on the lips. They stay that way for a few seconds before breaking apart. Christy takes her arms from around Jeremy and backs away.
-
Jeremy Rock: "Go out there and kick Ben's ass. Put me and this whole situation in the back of your head. If you beat him and end his undefeated streak, Adam would have to keep you here in CiR!"
-
Christy Nicks: "You're maybe right. Let's do this."
-
She turns around and starts to walk away from Jeremy. The screen fades to black on Jeremy's face.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum