The Pizza Guy? (Infamy)

Go down

The Pizza Guy? (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:33 am

Candice Witt sits backstage on one of the production crates on her phone, as she was on Bloodshed last Sunday. Suddenly two hands over her eyes, blocking her view.
-
???: "Guess who."
-
Candice Witt: "The Pizza Guy?"
-
???: "No, try again."
-
Candice Witt: "The Sandwich Guy?"
-
???: "No... try harder."
-
Candice Witt: "Oh, I know who it is. Rivers Cuomo!"
-
The hands are pulled back and Jimmy James walks around to be in front with an insulted look on his face.
-
Jimmy James: "Oh come on, I'm nothing like him!"
-
Candice laughs at Jimmy as Jimmy bends over to grab his Carnage Briefcase that was beside the crate. She finally stops laughing and gives him a funny look.
-
Candice Witt: "What are you doing here? It's Wednesday. You don't normally work this day."
-
Jimmy James: "You are right, but I just wanted to show King and Victor that I'm always around whether they like it or not. I'm keeping on my promise to always be there, even when they least expect it."
-
Candice Witt: "Well, not to pop your balloon but wouldn't the champion have to be here for you to cash in on them?"
-
Jimmy sits with Candice's thought for a moment before looking back towards her.
-
Jimmy James: "I guess you are right, honestly. I didn't think this one through, did I?"
-
Candice Witt: "Not really."
-
Jimmy James: "But hey, I'm still here!
And since I'm here, how about after the show we get a late dinner? I know this nice place just down the road from here."

-
Candice looks down at phone in her lap for a few seconds before looking back at Jimmy.
-
Candice Witt: "Sure, why not? Should be fun."
-
Jimmy James: "When it's it fun hanging out with me?"
-
Candice Witt: "I could ask you the same thing."
-
They both laugh as the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down