Thoughts and Feelings (infamy)

Go down

Thoughts and Feelings (infamy)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:58 am

Anna is seen standing next to Candice Witt, the latter somewhat hesitantly looking towards the former, as if contemplating something.
-
Candice: "I'd like to welcome my guest, Anna!"
-
Anna nods, but then proceeds to speak.
-
Anna: "I have no idea what's going on inside of Steven's head right now, and I can't control what is happening even if I knew what it was. The issues he's been having, be they physical or mental, are his to figure out. I'll support him as a friend, but that's about all I can do."
-
Candice pouts, obviously having hoped for a bigger scoop. She officially starts the interview, however.
-
Candice: "So Anna, how are you feeling after becoming the final ever Queen of Carnage?"
-
Anna smiles.
-
Anna: "It feels great accomplishing what I set out to do, Candice."
-
Candice: "And have you and Christy had any falling out after you pinned her to win the match and the title, even with the things said before the match?"
-
Anna shakes her head, but then pauses and thinks for a moment, before shrugging.
-
Anna: "I don't have any hard feelings towards her, but if she has some towards me, she's intentionally not showing them to me. Which I suppose is fair."
-
Candice nods.
-
Candice: "So what are your thoughts on wrestling Python tonight?"
-
Anna shrugs again.
-
Anna: "He had a bit of bad luck, getting that unlucky case from the Risk or Reward match. But desperate people do desperate things to remain relevant when they feel their voice isn't being heard, or worse, that their voice is slowly fading away."
-
Candice raises an eyebrow.
-
Candice: "Like Steven Why? Like the unnamed group comprising of Alexander, Alyssa, Matt, and Victor?"
-
Anna frowns, shaking her head.
-
Anna: "Like I said, I can't speak for anyone besides myself when it comes to the thoughts and feelings shooting off of their neurons, Candice. All I can say is that Python shouldn't expect an easy match just because of the fact that I was formerly mostly a competitor in a different division than him."
-
Candice nods.
-
Candice: "Do you plan on going out there tonight and proving a point? To the people in the crowd and backstage that feel that despite being the final Queen of Carnage, you're not on the level of other stars?"
-
Anna nods.
-
Anna: "Some of the greatest wrestlers to ever wrestle in CiR were women, Candice. I can only hope that one day I can join them, and the men, and whoever or whatever else is in the history books of Carnage in Ring...
-
A male voice can be heard mumbling something to Candice, who nods.
-
Candice: "Looks like your match is next, so good luck!"
-
Anna: "Thanks."
-
Anna briskly walks off camera, heading towards the entrance ramp, as the feed fades to black.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down