Story of The Black Star ( Infamy ) Henri mentionned

Go down

Story of The Black Star ( Infamy ) Henri mentionned

Post  BBR on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:10 pm

This is why we bleed by Leader blast through the speakers in the arena as Prayme Rosario makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand. Rosario slides in the ring as soon he enters the ring he demands for his music to be cut.
-
Prayme: "Cut the music!"
-
Crowd boos the man in the ring as the music slowly fades out.
-
Prayme: "I want you guys to listen carefully to the story I have for you tonight. The story is called Black Star."
-
Crowd continues to boo Rosario. Prayme start walking around in the ring.
-
Prayme: "When I owned Montreal Wrestling Alliance back in the early 10s, I had many popular names working for me such as Henlar, Helena Noir, Hennerz formely known as Henryy, Jax Reynolds and more.
With a roster as good as this I was willing to take over the industry once more but there was missing something…and that something was new and young blood. This mentality led myself into a bad position in the business I was constanly losing fans in the arena…I had to bring someone that would accept the weight of the face of the company..."

-
Prayme stops walking and stares at camera
-
"That face was Hen..ri Black!"
-
The crowd quickly switch their boos into loud cheers.
-
"I approached Henri when he was still a rookie with some puppy eyes waiting for someone to give him his chance to shine and I" -pauses- "told him... Kid... I have no one to take this spot and your lame ass is the only one willing to take the risk to either make it or fall trying."
-
The crowd start chanting his name while Rosario is in the ring getting mad after thinking about the past.
-
"He took the chance that I..." -points at himself- "I gave him, The reason of his success in the industry was  because of me…Henri didn’t have the talent but had heart, Henri didn’t have the mind to succeed and I gave him everything on a silver platter…you know it, he knows it and everyone in this damn earth knows that It was all because of me."
-
The crowd turns again against the veteran Rosario who constantly bashing Henri.
-
"So here is the story…the truth behind the Black Star, I’m sorry Rachel sweety but I couldn’t just stand there and pretend I wanted him back on my side…I never needed him…I never wanted him near me… and will ever say the opposite."
-
Rosario then leans on the rope facing the main camera.
-
"The time I turned on you Henri was because I had a point to prove, I don’t do things without a purpose you should be well aware of it. You saw it like a personal attack, while I saw it like an opportunity. You were becoming that soft and fragile little rose... I couldn’t let this happen before mye yes…specially if you are a Revenant.
Henri…a mistake you’ve done... Rachel tried to save you... now that you made it clear with the whole world... you have been promoted to my hit-list... your risk my reward..."

-
Prayme then turns around and faces the stage before he ends his promo
-
"I came to collect!"
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down