Make You Proud

Go down

Make You Proud

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:33 am

The cameras go backstage where Sammy South and Repo Man are warming up for Sammy's match with Matt Riddle later. Sammy is throwing punches in the fat gut of Repo Man, and Repo Man is egging him on.
-
Repo Man: "Come on, Sammy! Sammy, try harder!"
-
Sammy gives one last big gut punch then actually sends Repo back a bit. Repo laughs at Sammy as he watches Sammy grab a water off the bench.
-
Repo Man: "It's good to keep yourself hydrated. Don't want you getting tired out there."
-
Sammy South: "Thanks, I'll make a note of it."
-
The Firebird unscrews the top of the water bottle and takes a long sip of the liquid. He finishes his sip, puts the top back on, and whips his mouth with the sleeve of his white Life Partners shirt.
-
Repo Man: "You confident? I don't want your cute face getting all messed up."
-
Sammy South: "I'm confident. Don't worry about that, because Matt might have the ground game on lock against most of the roster but I'm pretty well rounded. He isn't as fast as I am, nor as strong as I am. I know I have a chance at beating him in that ring tonight. I just need to make sure Alyssa, Alex, and Victor all stay away.
He has the Double Down Championship and, while I am proud to be the Tag Team Champion with you, I wouldn't decline a title match in the future if I got one."

-
Repo Man: "And I wouldn't tell you to say no. You would have earned it.
But we don't have to think of that right now, we need to think about this match with Matt right now. Now what did we go over?"

-
Sammy South: "Don't let him pick a limb, if he does so he can drive you to mat quicker."
-
Repo Man: "And?"
-
Sammy South: "Hot dogs aren't a sandwich as it is one whole piece of bread and not two seperate ones."
-
The two men high five each other almost instantly.
-
Repo Man: "Correct!
Now I want you to go out there kick some Riddle ass for me, and we can start talking to Wabbit and the others about what's going on in a few weeks."

-
Sammy South: "Alright, I'll make you proud."
-
Repo Man: "You always do."
-
Sammy gets Repo a peck on a cheek then grabs his half of the Tag Team Championship off the bench and heading out the locker room. Repo blushes a bit before the screen fades to black.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down