Throwing down the Regime

Go down

Throwing down the Regime

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 pm

The camera zooms in on Victor Machado, who appears to be grabbing a bottle of champagne while in his backstage room.
-
Victor Machado: “And to my amigos, I wish them a-“
-
Two well-known faces are seen entering the same backstage room, with Victor keeping his blissful expression.
-
Victor Machado: “Hola muchachos! A nuestra salud!”
-
Alyssa eyes Victor for a few seconds, attempting to figure what was he doing.
-
Alyssa: “So… What’s going on here?”
-
Victor keeps smiling, visibly looking somewhat drunk, as he replies back to Alyssa in an innocently aggressive tone.
-
Victor Machado: “Nada, nada! Me and Vickie were just celebrating our recent triumphs!”
-
Alyssa: “Recent… triumphs? You moron, we’re not even done with our plan yet.”
-
Victor looks somewhat shocked at Alyssa as he immediately bursts into laughter.
-
Victor Machado: “Chica… *hic* Are you okay? I’m pretty sure things are going smoothly!”
-
Alyssa: “Going smoothly doesn’t mean that it’s bound to succeed. We’re still not done yet, right?”
-
Alexander Svart steps in and briefly nods, not letting a word come out of his mouth. Victor notices the change of tone in both personas and relaxes a bit on his euphoria.
-
Victor Machado: “Fine… Thanks for ruining the mood. What’s going on?”
-
Alyssa: “Well... To put it easy, we need you to prepare something for our little friend. You know who, right?”
-
Victor Machado: “I’m all ears.”
-
Alyssa: “Ok. Make sure you bring Vickie and let’s go.”
-
Victor immediately nods and throws the champagne bottle to some side, as he quickly grabs Vickie and leaves the room with both Alyssa and Alexander Svart. The camera eventually fades out to black as the three distance themselves from the camera’s lens and the voices grow lower.
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down