The smiling collector : mentions Henri, Vahn, Freedom and King ( Infamy )

Go down

The smiling collector : mentions Henri, Vahn, Freedom and King ( Infamy )

Post  BBR on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:29 pm

A video footage of the Annihilation championship match shown on the big screen
-
-
Jeremy Rock goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope
and throws his arms up in victory
King enters the ring and runs over to the corner
and pushes Jeremy Rock off the top rope, sending him crashing face first into the barricade and the floor!
JEREMY ROCK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
Prayme Rosario escapes by digging his fingers into the eyes of Henri Black!
Prayme Rosario keeps his grip on Henri Black,
and rakes his nails out of the opponent's eyes for an Eye Rack
Prayme Rosario lifts Henri Black on his shoulders goes for a short run
and throws Henri Black's legs backwards over the top rope and sends Henri Black to the mat below face first!
HENRI BLACK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
Ryan Magnus turns around and runs across the ring, hitting the ropes on the opposite side
he runs back with his arm out, but Prayme Rosario ducks down and throws Ryan Magnus over the top rope, but Ryan hangs on by his finger tips!
King runs towards Prayme Rosario and jumps up
but Prayme moves out the way and King connects the Shotgun Dropkick on Ryan Magnus, sending him to the mat!
RYAN MAGNUS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
Prayme Rosario throws King to the corner of the ring, he then runs right behind him
and surprises him with vicious knee to the face knocking him down in the corner with a Careless Whispers
General Freedom grabs King by the head
jumping with a 180° spin to perform a USA DDT
Prayme Rosario pulls King to his feet
Prayme Rosario throws King into the ropeson his way back
Rosario throws him up the air and welcomes his face with his elbow mid air performing Dominican Cut
General Freedom runs as fast as he can
and nails a clothesline that sends King flying over the top rope to the ground!
KING HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
General Freedom prepares to strikes the adversary that is running against him
and hits him with both the fists performing a Polish Hammer
General Freedom grabs Prayme Rosario by the hair and runs
and tosses Prayme Rosario clean over the top rope, and Prayme Rosario lands on the mat
PRAYME ROSARIO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
GENERAL FREEDOM WINS THE MATCH AND IS THE NEW CIR ANNIHILATION CHAMPION!
-
-
As soon the video ends it switches to the regular live stream which Rachel appears with a cutie little smile on her face then Prayme Rosario appears next to her with a big smile on his face.
-
The crowd boo them as they make their way to the entrance.
-
This is why I bleed by Leader blast thru the PA system in the arena as the loud music takes over the loud boos from the crowd. The power couple appears on stage wearing their respective signature black leather jackets and some casual clothe. Prayme makes his way to the ring followed by his girlfriend Rachel Leblanc.
-
The couple goes straight forward down the ramp to the ring keeping their optimistic smile on their faces. Prayme goes up the apron and helps Rachel to enter the ring by stretching both ropes as they enter the ring the music slowly goes to mute as the crowd restart booing the couple with some small cheers across the arena.
-
Prayme then grasp the mic from the mat and brings it to his bottom lip and starts talking.

-
Prayme: ‘ What a match! I mean I can’t stop smiling and you guys probably are wondering why I am even tho I didn’t collect the gold.’
-
Prayme then start pacing around the ring
-
Prayme: ‘Imma tell you ‘’porque’’ Imma tell why this smile is on my face. When Henri got his revenge on me when I was facing Vahn for the first time in years…he took away a victory that I was desperately waiting, and it slipped off my hands.’
-
Prayme then stops pacing as he looks down and pointing at the mat.
-
Prayme: ‘People are saw me lose…but when I opened my eyes and got caught by Henri’s signature maneuver Antemortem…it gave me my smile back…I collected happiness that day…I finally got the Henri Black I once faced…’
-
Prayme then straight forwards.
-
Prayme: ‘That Henri Black is the Henri I want to see each and every week on CIR TV, I didn’t came here to see my former MWA Heavyweight champion to stand here and be soft and fragile! I didn’t make ‘’un pendejo’’ the face of my former wrestling promotion…I didn’t share my trust to that kind of man. -Pauses- No no no ‘’mi gente’’ The Henri Black you saw that day was the Henri Black that made it to the big leagues!’
-
The crowd start cheering following the praising words for their beloved hero Henri Black.
-
Prayme: ‘But…Henri once again failed to show up at the championship match.’
-
Rachel starts laughing while Prayme changes his facial expression to a more serious one.
-
Prayme: ‘Henri you failed to cease the opportunity to become a champion again and I was the road block.’
-
Prayme starts pacing again in the ring.
-
Prayme: ‘You ignored me when I was the only one who saw the potential in your round table segment…they don’t respect you Henri…they don’t see you and I’m starting to think I should do the same with you. You are not someone that will elevate my career, you’re not a guy that will make me go over my capacity in the ring. When I eliminated you that’s what made me smile…cause at that very moment you’ve lost every credibility to me…to Eliza…and to every single person cheering for you tonight and that’s not what Heroes do…’
-
The crowd start booing again.
-
Prayme: ‘General Freedom!‘
-
The crowd start cheering again but this time with a chant ‘’ Freedom Revolution ‘’
-
Prayme: ‘ You walked out with the championship gold ‘’ no creas ‘’ that I won’t come after that championship belt of yours…you and I know that the only reason you eliminated King and lifted that belt over your shoulders was all because of me…If it wasn’t for my Dominican Cut on King you wouldn’t be champ today…I spent all my energy on proving a point to the former face of the company…that I forgot you were in the ring too…so hold that belt tight and keep it warm for me because I’m coming for it…because I came…to -pauses- collect!’
-
Prayme drops the mic as he stares the main camera. This is why I bleed by Leader starts playing again as he makes his way to the backstage followed by Rachel Leblanc.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The smiling collector : mentions Henri, Vahn, Freedom and King ( Infamy )

Post  BBR on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:21 am

updated What a Face
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down