RP Title Here

Go down

RP Title Here

Post  Henri Black on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:41 am

The camera switches to the backstage area where Henri Black is sitting at a small round table with a pensive look on his face holding a mug in one hand and tapping his fingers across the surface with the other.
-
Henri: “What am I going to do. Have to think, I know there's an answer but what...”
-
Henri suddenly stops tapping his fingers and curls the hand into a fist and slams it into the table.
-
Henri: “Think Henri, Think!”
-
Henri looks up, having heard a sound across the room and sees Eliza leaning against the wall.
-
Eliza: “I'm glad to see you so focused on your match tonight but you shouldn't be getting yourself so worked up, it won't help in the long run.”
-
Eliza takes a seat opposite Henri and he smiles at her.
-
Henri: “I was actually wondering what to do with the table, I mean it was meant to be here for the Round Table Conference, and we all saw how the lack of a table caused that to turn out, But now that it's here I need to find another use for it”
-
Henri starts tapping his fingers across the tables surface again.
-
Eliza: “I stand corrected, you're not working yourself up enough for this match, What are you going to do if Prayme tries to get involved again?”
-
Eliza raises an eyebrow and looks at Henri waiting for his answer.
-
Henri: “Prayme is like a child with a new toy, Eventually he's going to get bored and find something else to play with, in the meantime however, I will kick his teeth down his throat if he tries to get involved again.”
-
Eliza: “I'm not so sure, I would say he's more like a dog with a bone than a child with a toy.”
-
Henri chuckles at Eliza's comment eliciting a glare in response.
-
Henri: “I'll assume that the pun there was unintended? After all he is the Bone Collector”
-
Eliza simply shakes her head.
-
Eliza: “Enough about that, you need to start getting serious. It's a big match tonight.”
-
Henri: “If that's the case then I should get changed and start warming up.”
-
With that the camera pans away from Henri and slowly fades to black.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down