How the Mighty Have Fallen (Infamy)

Go down

How the Mighty Have Fallen (Infamy)

Post  Jason Storm on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:44 pm

The scene opens and we can see inside of a small, dimly lit room with half of the lights off or not working, and the other half flickering on and off. Through the darkness, we can a shadow of a person sitting down on a bench. As the lights continue to flicker, it shines long enough on the face of the man sitting to identify him as Jason Storm.
-
Jason Storm: “Well, this seems fitting…”
-
He laughs to himself as he looks around at the rest of the mangled room.
-
Jason Storm: “Oh how the mighty have fallen…”
-
Once again, he laughs to himself and finishes taping his wrists with tape. From off camera in the distance, you can hear the sound of someone knocking on a door. Jason gets up from his bench and heads to the closed door before opening it up revealing Bex. She barges in the room, pushing Jason aside before grabbing his arm and moving him beside her in front of the camera. Bex looks into a broken mirror next to them and adjusts her hair before looking back directly into the camera.
-
Bex: “I am here with Jason Storm, one of the long-time veterans in this industry, as he gets ready to prepare for his big comeback match against Christy Nicks. Sources have been talking back and forth about how this could be his final push as he looks to claim something he hasn’t be able to obtain over the course of his stay here in CiR…a world championship. Do you care to confirm or deny these rumors Jason?”
-
Jason stands with a bewildered look on his face.
-
Jason Storm: “First of all, hello Bex, nice to meet you. Sure, come on in and let’s do in interview in the middle of this beautiful space that they call a locker room.”
-
He said sarcastically
-
Jason Storm: “And that isn’t entirely true. Yes, this is most likely my last chance at trying to get back to the top of the mountain, but no, its not just to obtain a championship. While it would be nice to walk around with belt and feel the aura that it projects, its not just for that. I want to do it for myself.”
-
His bewildered face turns to seriousness
-
Jason Storm: “See, I have been doing this for a long time now. I used to be the guy on top that everyone wanted to be. I had it all. I had the money, I had the titles, I had the skill, the raw talent, but most importantly, I had the prestigious honor of being the person that people looked up to and aspired to be. As you can tell…”
-
He motions with his arms around the room
-
Jason Storm: “Things have greatly changed. We have…I have come a long way from where I used to be. And that is about to change…starting tonight.”
-
Bex: “So do you believe a win against Christy Nicks will make you the man on top again?”
-
Jason Storm: “Of course not, but it is at least a step in the right direction. A win today can cause a domino effect that could potentially lead to something great in the future. We will just have to wait and see.”
-
Bex: “Do you have any special game plan or strategy that you are going to use to try and help you win?”
-
Jason Storm: “I’m just going to go out there and put it all on the line, like I used to. Plain and simple. Now if you excuse me, Ide like to finish getting ready for my match.”
-
Bex: “Well, good luck out there Jason, you’ve got a lot of people rooting for you out there.”
-
As Bex exits the locker room, the light scene fades to black.
Jason Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down