Back to Normal (Infamy)

Go down

Back to Normal (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:06 pm

After the quick commercial break, Christy Nicks is walking away from the stage area towards the locker rooms. She looks up and her eyes lights up instantly.
-
Christy Nicks: "Holy crap! Axel!"
-
The camera pans over and Axel Crow walks into the shot, completely tattoo free! His entire body is no longer covered in ink, and he looks just like he was before. Christy leans in gives Axel a hug.
-
Christy Nicks: "Oh my God, you're back to normal! How did that happen?"
-
Axel Crow: "So you know how I was in The Seventh Sanctum?"
-
Christy Nicks: "Yeah."
-
Axel Crow: "Turns out when Kaleb Konnely got Trent Acid out of the group, Trent went to the police, and told them all about Andrew holding us all captive. Now that I'm out I've been eating right, and went and got all of those tattoos removed... again."
-
Axel rubs his hands across his face, remembering the pain from the last time he got them removed.
-
Christy Nicks: "I'm glad and sorry to hear that."
-
Axel Crow: "Thanks... and I'm sorry that you didn't get the win in your match. Where's Jeremy at? He's normally with you."
-
Christy sighs.
-
Christy Nicks: "He's at home studying."
-
Axel Crow: "Studying? Studying what?"
-
Christy Nicks: "Since Adam said he can't be a rock star anymore, he is looking at all the different types of music to try and find the perfect one for him. When I say all types, I mean all of the genres."
-
Axel Crow: "Geez... he's having a hard time decisioning, I'm assuming?"
-
Christy Nicks: "He's trying to come to a decision, but he wants to play some in front of the audience before he comes to a conclusion."
-
Axel Crow: "I'm just glad you aren't suspended."
-
Christy Nicks: "Same."
-
Axel grabs a water bottle from the table beside them, and takes a quick sip of it.
-
Axel Crow: "I hate to rush off, but I've got a match up next."
-
Christy Nicks: "Hey, no problem. Maybe next time we see each other Jeremy will be here to introduce himself to the real you."
-
All Axel can do is laugh at her comment.
-
Axel Crow: "I know, right.
I hope I don't get kidnapped again like the last two times. See you around."

-
Christy Nicks: "Later, and good luck."
-
Axel Crow nods and walks on towards the stage area. Along the way, he trips on a cord laying on the ground but is able to caught himself before he wipes out on the floor. He turns to see Christy chuckling at him, but he blocks it out of his mind as he faces the curtain to the stage and heads toward it.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down