The Failure and The Joke

Go down

The Failure and The Joke

Post  Jimmy James on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 am

"Without Me" By Eminem plays on the sound system and the crowd starts to boo the arrival of Jimmy James.
-
Jake: "Oh great."
-
Stan: "The new World Heavyweight Champion! He is here!"
-
Jake: "Of course he is here, he has a main event match later this evening."
-
Stan: "I'm just glad we get to see him before then! He defeated King for that World Heavyweight Championship at the end of Bloodshed to cap off Season 54 and is now headed to the main event of Cardinal Carnage!"
-
Jimmy James walks out once the first verse kicks in dressed in his black and blue wrestling gear, he has sunglasses covering his piercing brown eyes and a Vegas Golden Knights sweatshirt on over his body. To top it all off, he lifts it sweatshirt to reveal the World Heavyweight Championship under it. He laughs at the crowd before unbuckling it from around his waist and placing it on his right shoulder. He heads towards the ring as his arrogant smile shines at the booing audience.
-
Jake: "I think you are leaving out an important detail in that story, Stan. King has just been in a Battle Royal defending the Annihilation Championship. After losing it, he tried to show respect to the new champion, General Freedom, before Jimmy snuck in and took General's spotlight and the World title from King!"
-
Jimmy walks on the apron and stares at the sea of booing fans, continuing to smile at them. He lifts his legs through the ropes and enters the ring. Walking to the other side of the ring, Jimmy holds up his newly won championship as the negative response is still being heard.
-
Stan: "Spotlight? General had no spotlight! King was trying to take away General's spotlight by getting in the ring and not letting the young man celebrate. It's King's fault that General and he were attacked from behind, and it's King's fault that he lost the World title!"
-
Jake: "Keep swinging the story, hopefully you will end up getting dizzy."
-
After grabbing a microphone from a ringside attendant, he motions for his music to cut and it slowly fades away. He holds the microphone in his right hand and points to himself.
-
Jimmy James: "I did it!"
-
All Jimmy can do is laugh as the fans erupt into boos again for him. As he raises the microphone again, a "You Suck" chant quickly appears.
-
Jake: "The fans are letting Jimmy know how they feel about him, this evening... and just about every other evening."
-
Jimmy James: "I told you all what would happen, and I did exactly what I said I would do: I took the CiR World Heavyweight Championship from the man on top of the mountain, the man who could be beaten... King! Just as I predicted, you take a block from the tower of King... and slowly... it falls apart.
He lost the Annihilation Championship but that wasn't my fault. He lost that fair and square, but the World Heavyweight Championship was my own doing. That is why I am now a two time World Heavyweight Champion! A two time World Heavyweight Champion that can't be topped!
I am officially the best damn Superstar in this company's history. Nothing is top me, no one can stop me!"

-
His left hand slaps the center plate of the championship three times, before he continues.
-
Jimmy James: "You all can make your predictions for Cardinal Carnage and how it will play out. But you must remember that King is officially out of the picture! He didn't want a rematch for this championship so he is gone in the rear view mirror and in the back of my mind! He is gone once and for all! He can not rip away this championship from me again.
Now all that's left is Jimmy James... and Victor Machado.
-
However, one person who continues to complain, just like Victor, is Rated RS. He continues to complain that the only championship he deserves to hold is the World Championship.
Rated, if you care so badly about this championship then why can't you win it? You have had multiple chances at this title and you've lost each time. You lost in the Elimination Chamber two years ago, you lost to me in a triple threat match last year, and you just lost to King at RISK! That's three main events that you have lost! Unlike you, though, I've got a main event in a few weeks... and unlike you... I will win."

-
Jimmy starts to laugh but pauses... and gets serious.
-
Jimmy James: "Tonight, though, I get to main event yet another Bloodshed in my career. I've done it plenty of times, and I will be doing it again with you, Rated. Just like we did a few seasons ago, together, one-on-one. This time it is different... I am the CiR World Heavyweight Champion while you don't hold... anything anymore. What do you have at stack?
Sure, you have this little beef with Steven Why but where is that going to get you? What has that got to do with Jimmy? Jimmy James should be worried about the best of the best and all he thinks when he hears Rated RS is failure. That might be too harsh, but I should restate it because you aren't really a failure. What I'm saying is you are a failure compared to me. Just look at the stats.
-
You have lost all of your CiR World Heavyweight Championship opportunities while I am a two time CiR World Heavyweight Champion. You, Rated, can maybe turn that around and say that you are a two time Annihilation Champion and the last OMEGA World Heavyweight Champion. True, but Rated, that doesn't mean crap when I am the longest reigning Annihilation Champion in CiR history! I, too, am a former OMEGA World Heavyweight Champion but I won it when it was it's own company and meant something... not some secondary, step-child brand that doesn't mean anything after a year of existence.
I was in the real OMEGA Wrestling and a real OMEGA World Heavyweight Champion. I wasn't a secondary champion playing second fittle to King Edge like you.
You lost to King Edge in the Chamber and went after the OMEGA Championship because you knew you couldn't beat him. Just like you couldn't be me at Survive and Conquer in the triple threat, and just like you couldn't beat King at RISK!
You are a failure compared to me. You have success in your past and in your future but, just like the rest of the roster, you are are failure next to me! When you step in that ring with me later on, look me in the eyes and realize that have failed! You failed at becoming what you desire three times in two and a half years. Maybe one day you will get lucky, but you won't get it at my expense, you won't get it on my time, you're not going to get it when it's my championship."

-
He takes a breath and shakes his head towards the camera. Jimmy peers over to the gold championship resting on his right shoulder, he smirks at his reflection, before looking at the camera in front of him.
-
Jimmy James: "And neither are you, Victor. While Rated complains about not getting the World Heavyweight Championship and having to hold the quote-on-quote secondary championship, you're complaining because Adam Harvey is trying to pull strings that you believe aren't in your favor. That aren't in Alyssa's, Matt's, and Alexander's favor.
Look at you four... the only one that hasn't done something in their time in CiR is you, Victor. Are you just complaining because things haven't gone your way at all?
I understand Alyssa's complaints about being forgotten after losing the Queen of Carnage Championship. I understand Matt's complaints about Adam's on-again-off-again rule regarding the Double Down Championship. I understand Alexander's complaints about being left behind after AXN closed. What about you, Victor? Is it just because you continue to lose, and you can't change the fact that it could happen again at Cardinal Carnage?
-
You target Adam, and now you are targetting me. That's fine. But just like I said before, just like the last Cardinal Carnage I willl be standing tall at the end of the night with this championship while my opponent lays on the mat looking at the lights. I know you are nervous... this is your first time main eventing a pay-per-view... just don't try and think about Rated's main event history.
-
At Cardinal Carnage, bring your A-game because it won't make a difference. A joke like you... won't stand a chance."

-
He flips the microphone out of his hand and allows it to smack against the ring. "Without Me" comes back on over the sound system as Jimmy hops out the ring and starts walking up the ramp.
-
Jake: "A lot of strong words spoken by the champion there. Is his mouth writing a check he can't cash?"
-
Stan: "Huh? What are you trying to say? His checks never bounce!"
-
Jake: "How would you know, Stan?"
-
Stan: "I'm just assuming!"
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down