Bens worrying message to the crowd

Go down

Bens worrying message to the crowd

Post  bensterio on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:42 pm

The lights glitch out momentarily before random pyros start setting off throughout the arena; static plays on the carnagetron as a random collaboration of stitched together songs are played.
-
After a moment of confusion an annoyed and down looking Ben Langston III walks slowly down to the ring; giving little reaction to the crowd who look on in confusion.
-
Ben pulls himself up into the ring and then picks up a mic that had been placed in the ring beforehand and heads to the centre of the ring before beginning to speak

-
BL3: Before I begin I would like to apologize to every one of you; all of my fans; my followers everyone who believed in me or saw me as an idol as I have failed you all; I gave you the message of purity even whilst becoming it’s figurehead… becoming the guiding light of hope for people around the world; even some people within this glorious federation… and I failed you
-
Ben pauses for a second and then begins to speak again
-
BL3: Ever since I beat my grandfather; finally putting to rest my family legacy I have been declining; that should have been the start of something glorious but just a season later the biggest disaster of my career took place
-
And not only that but this past Wednesday I had the chance to rectify my mess; to right my biggest wrong and once again I failed everybody and for that I have no words that can rectify the situation but worst of all I have no explanation as to what I did strategically to lose the match no simple explanation as to what I can do to beat Alexander and this is what saddens me most of all

-
Ben looks longingly into the crowd; the camera showing a vulnerable, broken man
-
BL3: Right now I will be honest and tell you all I am in a state of confusion and panic; I had full faith in the purity and believed that I could defeat anybody; that my morals; faith and technique would see me beat the best but Alexander was the better man there is hiding from it; he is in no way purer than me infact he is what I despise, an impure despicable man that goes around as part of a gang getting by the top by not his own talents but by hiding in a pact
-
But yet even with this he beat me and without the help of his comrades; he destroyed everything I believed in over the course of two matches; destroyed seasons of hard work.

-
Ben looks down at the mat
-
BL3: It is in times like this that I need to hide in my own thought remember what it is that makes me the best; that made me have one of the longest winning streaks of all time; make me beat past champions but in this business I do not get that luxury and tonight I fight again against a former opponent Victor; I know deep down that I can win but I fear the desperation that is creeping throughout my body; I need to win every match and especially this one  but I fear what could happen tonight and that scares me the most.
-
What I need from all of you is support; I am sinking and need you all to rescue me; I may not appear the guiding light you have supported for the last year but what I need from all of you is faith; you all became pure with help from me and right now I need that from you; I have failed as the symbol of purity but I can promise you that this is not over; there is still purity left and to keep it I need you to all become the symbol of purity

-
Ben stops and looks around the arena
-
BL3: if you are with me point your phones to the sky turn on your torches and show me your purity; give me the energy that Alexander has stolen from me; with your help I can drag myself from the darkness and you can guide me back to the holy land and together we can win back the purity title.
-
A few seconds past with no reaction but slowly most of the arena do as Ben has past and as Ben puts down his mic and heads down to the back a smile can be seen drowned quickly by worry as Ben makes his way to the back.
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down