Rated's post match deal & Commentator's thing

Go down

Rated's post match deal & Commentator's thing

Post  Jimmy James on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Viktor finally appears, but is being dragged by his arm by none other than Rated RS! The fans start to boo as Rated drops him at the top of the ramp and pulls a microphone out of his pocket.
-
Rated RS: "This is who they set you up to face? You shouldn't be facing Viktor, you should be facing me.
You say that I've fallen just like you have, but you are wrong! I'm not a loser like you! I'm above the other championships while you can't even dream of holding one!"

-
Rated stares down the ramp as Steven stands in the ring.
-
Rated RS: "Viktor is not a worthy challenger for you, but I am. You will not speak ill of my name, and you will not compare me to yourself! I will fight you any time, any where... just not tonight."
-
The crowd sends boos at Rated.
-
Rated RS: "I have my own match tonight, but you can have the night off thanks to me. Enjoy it, because I will get my hands on you sooner than later."
-
Rated drops the microphone and heads to the back as the screen fades to black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cameraman pans over the announce table and puts the focus on Jake and Stan, as they sit in chairs and looks towards the camera.
-
Jake: "Welcome back, fans, to CiR: Bloodshed! I thought I would provide an update to something I mentioned earlier in the intro of the show. I stated that King would be here tonight to speak about losing both the Annihilation and World Heavyweight Championships in the same night.
However, due to difficults with King's plane ride here, he will not be able to be here this evening."

-
Stan: "I tell you what, Jake: I think that is just a coverup."
-
Jake: "A what?"
-
Stan: "A coverup. I think he's too upset to be here and face these fans that he let down. He promised to be the best champion he could be and he lost his whole kingdom in a matter of minutes. He's ashamed."
-
Jake: "King has nothing to be ashamed about. He had the World Heavyweight Championship for nearly a year, defeated the top talent this federation has to offer, and was able to win the Annihilation Title in a Champion versus Champion match at RISK! He might have had the best World Heavyweight Championship reign we have seen in years."
-
Stan: "There you go ago, sticking up for him!"
-
Jake: "I'm not sticking up for him, at all. I'm not playing favorites like you do. I'm stating facts and then giving my opinion. You, though, just state your opinion and ignore the facts if they suit your narrative."
-
Stan: "You say that, but do you really mean it?"
-
Jake sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down