What goes around comes around (after The Failure and the Joke)

Go down

What goes around comes around (after The Failure and the Joke)

Post  Victor Machado on Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:21 pm

The camera zooms in on Victor Machado, re-watching Jimmy James’ recording of his earlier segment on the same day’s show. Victor is apparently laughing hysterically at the declarations of his work colleague, as he can’t contain his laughter.
-
Victor Machado: “Oh, it’s you, camera chico! I’m watching my favorite show, come in. Sit over there, let us both watch it together.”
-
The cameraman seats next to Victor Machado as they both watch the tape.
-
”Jimmy James: …all that’s left is Jimmy James… and Victor Machado.”
-
Victor pauses the tape before releasing a loud snort.
-
Victor Machado: “Funniest thing here is, Jimmy, all that will be left is Victor Machado! Jimbo James will straight out be crossed from the map!”
-
Victor unpauses the tape and fast forwards it.
-
”Jimmy James: …the only one that hasn't done something in their time in CiR is you, Victor.”
-
Victor gets up on his feet to freeze the frames once again.
-
Victor Machado: “Did you hear that, muchacho? That’s clearly being scared in my book. He’s desperately trying to get on my nerves so that I start chickening myself up and give up on the challenge!”
-
Victor Machado: “Fun fact here is… It’s working the exact opposite way he’s wanting to do it. First Adam… now him… Everything’s going as planned.”
-
The tape seems to unfreeze as Victor presses the correct button, resuming its showcase.
-
Victor Machado: “Watch out hombre, this is my favorite part.”
-
”Jimmy James: …Is it just because you continue to lose…”
-
Victor pauses the video yet again, sitting nearby as he’s laughing uncontrollably.
-
Victor Machado: “Did you see that!? The man has some nerves! He claims that I keep losing!”
-
Victor keeps laughing for an entire minute, as he eventually breathes in for a few instants and regains his composure.
-
Victor Machado: “Oh Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy… I haven’t bothered about winning at all ever since I arrived. But since winning does matter much to you, here’s what we’re going to do…”
-
Victor Machado: “To whichever match I get during these upcoming weeks, I’ll make sure I’ll fight each and every one of them as if I was fighting you. And then we’ll see who has the clean sheet, shall we?”
-
Victor stares deeply at the camera, as if looking into Jimmy’s soul.
-
Victor Machado: “’Cause you know, Jimmy, a little angel told me you’re the one that’s getting nervous at what’s coming to get you… Tell you what, amigo.”
-
Victor Machado: “Since you’re all for jokes, here’s one for you that might be a little bit too truthful: what goes around, comes around. No king rules forever.”
-
Victor gets up yet again, grabbing Vickie and smacking the TV he was watching the clip in into tiny glass shards. He then steps on each of them as he makes his way out of the room, still laughing at the incident. The camera eventually fades out to black, still capturing Victor’s laughter.
Victor Machado

View user profile

Back to top Go down