Petite friction, same goal (mention: G.Freedom and Henri Black)

Go down

Petite friction, same goal (mention: G.Freedom and Henri Black)

Post  BBR on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:22 pm

Camera’s fade in showing Rachel Leblanc standing to her boyfriend The Bone Collector Rosario.
Bex approaches the power couple for an interview.

-
Bex: "Hey guys, can I have a quick word with you?"
-
Rachel steps forward with some attitude.
-
Rachel Leblanc: "Yes you can Bex. So what’s up what are the questions this week? How good looking Prayme and I are? How strong we look in the ring? Go ahead shoot me with them."
-
Bex: "Actually no, I was more bending on the why did you attacked Henri and Eliza last Sunday what was the purpose behind the agression?"
-
Rachel rolls her eyes before she turns her head looking at Prayme who is slightly smiling following the question. Then she turns her head back looking at Bex.
-
Rachel Leblanc: "Do I really need to answer the question? I mean it was pretty clear the civil war isn’t over and I’m taking credit on this one…I planed it all Bex and it was perfect, right hun?"
-
Prayme nods and agrees.
-
Bex: "What should the fans be expecting from you guys, Prayme, you made a statement about you not given up on the chase for the Annihilation championship don’t you think having a war with your former stable mates will put the chase on hold?"
-
Prayme was about to answer the question before getting interrupted by Rachel.
-
Rachel Leblanc: "What they should be expecting is more violence from us, yes Prayme did lost to Freedom and I got to say Freedom just got lucky so if he wants to feel like he’s on his peek let him believe it cause when we’re done with Henri and Eliza that championship belt is coming around Prayme’s waist."
-
Prayme’s reaction following the comments from his girlfriend seems to be upset with her cutting him off but remains calm.
-
Bex: "Besides being violent and attack people from behind is there any goals you seek to achieve this season in or outside of the ring?"
-
Rachel Leblanc: "Just like I said before, putting down Henri and Eliza then grab that shiny belt off Freedom’s waist and put it around my man’s."
-
Rachel then rub her left shoulder and form a fist with her left hand.
-
Rachel Leblanc: "Now that my left shoulder is fully recovered as you could see last Sunday, I can now hit and inflict pain to people!"
-
Bex: "Are you planning on getting back in the ring on a weekly basis? After all you’re a former champion and you quickly impressed the fan by defeating the strong and beautiful Alyssa."
-
Rachel smirk before answering but get interrupted by Rosario.
-
Prayme Rosario: "She sure did impress after all I was the one training her since the beginning. She learned from the submission Animal."
-
Prayme points at him.
-
Prayme Rosario: "I don’t want her in the ring and she won’t be in the ring anytime soon right babe?"
-
Rachel doesn’t seem to agree but remains calm as she agrees with him.
-
Rachel Leblanc: "Overprotective…"
-
Prayme Rosario: "The plans are the same Bex, we came here to collect and that’s what we’re going to do…last Sunday when we attacked Henri and Eliza the message was clear and I gotta say ‘’je suis énormément déçu’’ I’m disappointed…I was expecting Henri to fight back or see us coming but nop…he is still missing the awareness in the industry with me in it…our war will only end once he prove that he is the better man."
-
Bex: "What do you mean by he is missing…"
-
Prayme interrupts her.
-
Prayme Rosario: "Tonight, I will prove that I’m still hungry for success while him is still stuck on the ‘’why Am I doing this still’’ I got the answer Henri…I got the answer for you tonight…I’ll be walking over you laying body of yours and get my hand raised by the referee. Because - takes a short pause - I came here to collect!"
-
As soon he finishes his sentence he walks away followed by Rachel Leblanc who blows a kiss to Bex on her way.
BBR

View user profile

Back to top Go down