Call to Action - Bloodshed

Go down

Call to Action - Bloodshed

Post  Henri Black on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:30 am

The camera fades in on Henri Black and Eliza backstage in Henri’s dressing room.
-
Henri: “Teaming with a man I barely know against the Tag team Champions. How did I get dragged into this?”
-
The camera focuses on Eliza, standing with her head presses against the wall.
-
Eliza:“Never again, I never want to feel that helpless ever again.”
-
Eliza smacks her palm against the wall and rounds on Henri, sitting across the room deep in thought.
-
Eliza: “Teach me. Train me to do what you do, train me so something like that never happens again.”
-
Eliza looks towards Henri, her eyes pleading.
-
Henri: “I don't know how to teach Eliza, if this is what you truly want then I can train you the way I was trained but I assure you my teacher was not a kind man, Are you sure that you want to go through that kind of hell?”
-
Henri looks up at Eliza, waiting for her answer.
-
Eliza: “If you're the one teaching me then I can do this, I have to do it.”
-
Henri sighs and pushing himself to his feet before crossing the room to his wife.
-
Henri: “I'll do it, But in the gym I won't be your Husband, I will be your teacher, Your husband can afford to go easy on you, to spoil you. Your trainer can't, do you understand?”
-
Eliza nods and embraces Henri.
-
Eliza: “I understand, and I'm ready.”
-
Henri returns the embrace and places a kiss on the top of Eliza's head.
-
Henri: “For now I have to figure out what I'm going to do tonight so we'll start with the basics.”
-
Eliza breaks their embrace and backs across the room and stands ready.
-
Eliza: “So where do we start?”
-
Henri smiles.
-
Henri: “With the most basic of the basics. I'm going to teach you how to throw a proper punch.”
-
The scene fades away with the sound of Eliza's fists striking Henri’s palms.
Henri Black

View user profile

Back to top Go down