You're Somebody Else (infamy; mentions tlp fleetingly)

Go down

You're Somebody Else (infamy; mentions tlp fleetingly)

Post  Tom Midas on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:04 am

Steven Why is shown in the backstage area, looking at his phone's screen in silence, before grabbing by a hand from off-screen and dragged around a corner. There's a camera cut, and it's revealed that it's Anna.
-
Steven: "Uh... Excuse me?"
-
Anna gestures towards the direction of the ring, and then towards Why.
-
Steven: "I don't speak in pantomime, Anna. You'll need to use words.""
-
Anna sighs, and just shakes her head at Why.
-
Anna: "What's up with you? This is the second time we've had a tag match recently and you haven't been prepared."
-
Steven: "That's where you're wrong, I actually was aware of the match tonight. I was just checking on Viktor's condition after he was assaulted by Rated on Bloodshed."
-
Anna blushes slightly in embarrassment, as Why finally puts his phone away.
-
Anna: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just assumed that you we-"
-
Steven cuts her off with a hand raised towards her face.
-
Steven: "That I wasn't going to take my match, our match against any opponent seriously?"
-
Anna raises her arms up in the air and does likewise with her voice as well.
-
Anna: "You've been wallowing in your own pity party for the better part of a season now, I'm sorry for wondering if you were taking this, taking us as a team seriously, Steven."
-
Steven's eyes narrow as he silently stares at Anna.
-
Anna: "I'm not going to sit here waiting for you to get out of this funk, Steven. And the fans won't either so either grow up, or shut up."
-
Why takes a step backwards, and takes a deep breath in, clearly trying to remain calm.
-
Steven: "Listen to what you just said. Run it back in your mind. Realize how callous you're being right now, and how callous you've been in the past, Anna. If me taking a look inwards is bad, I doubt you will. But neither of us are perfect. And if you can't accept that Anna, then why do you even bother remaining my friend? My partner?"
-
Anna, crossing her arms, rolls her eyes.
-
Anna: "Right, bring up my past mistakes and try to compare me being blunt with you with intentionally being rude to Christy. That's using cheap tactics to make your argument appear more valid by attacking the person de-."
-
Steven's turns around, and she trails off as he begins walking away.
-
Steven: "If I wanted to hear a debate on how to debate properly, I'd find the other Steven and sit in on one of his classes.

If you can't see how *censored* cold you're being right now to the emotions that I'm processing right now, why should I tag with you, why should I consider you my friend?"

-
Anna grabs Why by the left shoulder, and turns him around.
-
Anna: "Stop it. I'm not attacking you right now, stop trying to make this a Steven Why against the world issue, Steve. I'm telling you that the train of thought you're currently on is about to derail, if not soon, in the near future at the latest."
-
Why looks at Anna's hand, still resting on his shoulder, and removes it from that location.
-
Steven: "If it was as easy as flipping a switch, do you think I wouldn't do it in a heartbeat? Do you think I like lying awake at three A.M. playing back how I managed to let my empathy keep me from winning the Bloodshed Title. How I let my moral code keep me from becoming CiR World Champion?

How I've had fans come up to me before matches and as I try to make their days better, having the realization that I'm going to let them down yet again crawl around in the back of mind, growing quieter sometimes, yes, but never going silent.

Maybe I've become somebody else, Anna. Maybe you have.

I'll see you in the ring, and I'll do my best to win the match against Sammy and Repo. That's all I can do. And I'll make sure I crack a big smile the whole time as to not inconvenience you."

-
Why turns around once more, but this time Anna doesn't restrain him from leaving the frame, as the camera fades to black on her somewhat confused, and slightly worried face.
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum