Nonsense (Infamy)

Go down

Nonsense (Infamy)

Post  Jimmy James on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Backstage, Sammy South is laying on the floor of the men's locker room doing sit ups. Keeping the number to himself, it's quiet in the room until the door swings open and Repo Man walks in.
-
Sammy South: "Hey there, Pooh Bear."
-
Repo Man: "Hi Sweet Thang. You ready for this?"
-
Sammy South: "Always."
-
Repo Man walks over and helps his Life Partner tag team partner to his feet. Sammy checks his wrist tape walks over to his bag, grabbing his elbow pads.
-
Repo Man: "Before we head out there, I just want to once again say I'm sorry for dropping the ball against Pure Excellence."
-
Sammy South: "You're fine, Repo. You didn't..."
-
Repo Man: "No, please... just listen to me for a second."
-
Sammy stops talking, allowing Repo time to sigh and turn back to face his partner.
-
Repo Man: "Sometimes I feel like the weak link and that you have to drag me through everything. Most of the time, I'm getting pinned or tapping out. It feels like I'm always the target to finish the match."
-
Sammy South: "You aren't the only one to blame. We are a team, we are a couple, we are The Life Partners. We don't place the blame on one person, we take the blame together as a unit. Losing the Tag Team Championships isn't your fault or my fault. It's our fault, and we will learn from our faults to become two time Tag Team Champions."
-
Letting his explanation sit in the air for a bit, the second of the room is cut by Repo as he responds.
-
Repo Man: "You're right."
-
Sammy South: "I know we are at the back of the line again and have a lot of teams to go through to get back to challenging for the titles; but we will take this as a learning experience. We've been going after those titles for a year now, and while our reign was short lived we didn't focus on any of the other teams.
Tonight, we start that with the final Queen of Carnage Champion Anna and former Double Down and Bloodshed Champion Steven Why. These two are buddy buddy with each other and great singles stars, we have an advantage over them as we have tagged for a long time. They, on the other hand, haven't."

-
Repo Man: "We need to get on the right track... and the only way to do that is..."
-
Sammy South: "To take it back."
-
They look each other.
-
Sammy South: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
-
Repo Man: "Am I thinking what you're thinking that I'm thinking?"
-
Sammy South: "Am I thinking what you're thinking that I'm thinking you're thinking of?"
-
Repo Man: "I think so."
-
Sammy South: "Dr. Phil sending kids to The Ranch is actually hilarious?"
-
Repo Man: "What? No.
Look, if we are going to get on the right track, we need to take it back. By taking it back, we look to CiR's history.
This federation is nearly nine years old and has seen the best and the worst wrestling has to offer. We study all of them and take what we can to learn for ourselves."

-
Sammy walks over to the open door and grabs the edge of it. He leans against as he looks at the ceiling.
-
Sammy South: "Alexander and Alyssa are too worried about this revolution, Pure Excellence is too far up their own asses to study, Steven and Anna are focused on their singles careers, Tom and Jerry have a love/hate relationship... I think you might be on to something. Everyone is trying to innovate when we can replicate."
-
Repo Man: "We'll worry about this after the match, but we need to think about Steven and Anna right now."
-
Repo nods to Sammy and the door, and Sammy shuts door on the cameraman. The cameraman steps back and zooms in on Locker Room nameplate before fading to commercial.
Jimmy James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum