Slow me Down (bs, mentions lottie, Pure Excellence, Jimmy +Victor, Alyssa)

Go down

Slow me Down (bs, mentions lottie, Pure Excellence, Jimmy +Victor, Alyssa)

Post  Tom Midas on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:45 am

Tom is seen backstage, with Alexa standing next to him He's already in his ring gear as she holds a microphone up to his mouth.
-
Tom: "You get to witness the Perfect Nightmare continue tonight, as two of the most dominant individuals in CiR history continue on their path of destruction, in order to achieve their goals. And who do we take on along the way? Well...

... Whoops, maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself.[/i]

-
He looks towards Alexa, who nods, and starts the "interview".
-
Alexa: "So Tom, what are your thoughts on facing off against your former Legends Never Die stablemate, Alyssa?"
-
Tom smiles his wicked smile, and doesn't break eye contact with the camera.
-
Tom: "As many of you know, I have a bit of an.... anger problem, one that I let slip out at times.

Someone who knows of that first hand is Alyssa...

Heartless, conniving Alyssa.

The only thing I failed at when I attacked her all those seasons ago now, is the fact that unlike Zack, she's actually able to get back into the ring, Alexa."

-
He looks as if he's done speaking, but then holds up a finger in the air, signifying to Alyssa that she should hold off from asking her next question.
-
Tom: "I don't need a group behind me to achieve my goals. I get what I want through my own willpower. My own intellect, my own strength.

Someone else who does likewise is my partner tonight, and for the foreseeable future once we become tag champions, Lottie Kelly."

-
He grins towards Alexa, who takes that as a sign to ask her next question.
-
Alexa: "So on the subject of the tag champions, do you have any words towards your opponents at Cardinal Carnage?"
-
Tom nods slowly.
-
Tom: "Bobby, Logan, you're both some of the best tag team wrestlers I've ever seen. You're both some of the best wrestlers I've ever seen period. But I can't, I won't let the two of you block my path to becoming the next Carnage World Heavyweight Champion."
-
His happy demeanor drops quickly, and all that's left is his usual scowl.
-
Tom: "Because as the two of you, as anyone in the back knows, if you get in my way, you'll be lucky if you remember anything enough to learn from that mistake. You can just ask Zack."
-
Alexa nods her head in a very obviously rehearsed manner, and begins speaking once more.
-
Alexa: "Finally, assuming nothing changes between now and then, who of the two men currently set to battle it out for the World Title, Jimmy James and Victor Machado, do you want to face assuming that Adam Harvey is true to his word, and as long as you keep on winning championships, he'll keep on giving you more champions to challenge?"
-
Tom thinks about it for a moment, but finally gives his answer.
-
Tom: "I believe that if I'm seeking a battle of wits, it's going to be myself versus Jimmy James. He's managed to outsmart his opponents enough that he's a two time world champion. Having someone who's not a complete simpleton to play this game of chess with.

On the other hand, if I want to see who can get more brutal, I have to assume it would be better to "hope" for Victor. He reminds me of me, if I let other people tell me what to do, Alexa.

But beneath that small character flaw is another mind; one as twisted and deranged as my own. One that, with enough development on its own from surviving and conquering, could become the wonderful guide to lead the fists, the knees, the so on of destruction into a controlled rage."

-
Tom chuckles to himself, however.
-
Tom: "It honestly doesn't matter who I want to win that match though, Alexa, because no matter who does win, after they celebrate, and go to sleep, they'll be experiencing a nightmare, they'll be experiencing Carnage.

They'll be experiencing me... And they'll have that thought hanging over the head until they've killed me, or until I've achieved what I've wanted.

You can't hope to stop me, you can only hope to slow me down.[/i]

-
With that, Tom walks off-camera and after a few moments, Alexa rushes after him as the camera fades to black.
-
Tom Midas

View user profile

Back to top Go down