Bens state of affairs

Go down

Bens state of affairs

Post  bensterio on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:24 pm

The carnagetron burst into life in a familiar looking room however the room in question is almost at ruin in complete disorder; a hooded figure can be seen rocking in the corner; he is of large muscular shape and so appears to be a wrestler but from the angle of the camera the identity of the wrestler is not known.
-
The camera then begins to pan round the rom giving the audience a much better look at the state of the room and some of the objects scattered around; the noticeable objects within the room include a couple of whiteboards covered in scribbles covering the whiteboard and overlapping meaning only few words are readable including pure, believe, support and a final word that can be seen a few times being lost.
-
Panning round a little further three televisions can be seen however they are either static or so poor a quality that what is on screen can barely be seen all that can be made out are that they are all wrestling matches. As the camera zooms out more of the room can be seen showing wrappers; rubbish and water bottles appearing to suggest the room is being inhabited by the rocking wrestler in the corner as the camera finishes zooming out the inhibiter of the room becomes clear as the final object is displayed. That being the former shrine and holder for the purity title once in prestige condition it is falling on hard times replacing the purity title as a scrunched  piece of paper that can just about be read, reading ‘you have to believe and keep going’
-
As the audience are now aware of who the wrestler is the televisions take an upturn in quality now showing a clear enough image making them decipherable, what is playing are the last minute of each of BL3’s last three matches showing Ben his downfall on repeat; as Ben becomes aware of the development he stops shaking and looks on he watches as the ending of his last three matches are shown in perfect unison, a couple of seconds later he picks up a filled water bottle and throws it against the wall, just missing the television screens and with the vibrations the televisions once again go to static and once again Ben slowly begins to shake
-
The cameraman slowly walks a few steps forward but then steps on a wrapper making a sound; as he does Ben once again stops and slowly turns his head to face the cameraman; when the camera captures Bens face t is clear to see he like the purity shrine in not in the best shape; he has bloodshot eyes, un-kept hair and is begging to grow a beard; he facial expressions shows a man in fear and results in the cameraman’s reassurance

-
Cameraman: Hey Ben don’t worry, I was just checking up on you as you don’t have a match this week and you seemed to be struggling; I can take you to some help if you want; I’m sure it must be hard being relatively new and coming of a dominant run like that; I’m sure it will get better
-
Ben is hesitant he thinks but then shakes his head
-
Ben: No, no leave me I’m fine, you saw the audience last week they still support me, they’ll help me through I...I... I just lost a couple of matches that’s all; everybody does it
-
Ben is shaking clearly struggling to believe the words he is saying
-
Cameraman: Ben I will be honest with you; the staff are worried about you; management sent me in to film the state of you and your room, if you don’t seek the help I fear they may seek it for you
-
Ben looks sad and a little bit angry
-
Ben: They don’t need to judge me; the fans are the ones that judge us and they support me; they believe in me and that’s all I need
-
The camera man appears to be back stepping slowly out the room being cautious of Ben’s potential actions
-
Cameraman: They don’t know your current state Ben; maybe these pictures will get more people to reach out to you and let you know that winning nor the Purity title is not everything they care about and that you need to seek support
-
Ben seems more scared then outraged and becomes panicky whilst walking quickly towards the cameraman
-
Ben: no you can’t do that; they won’t understand they’ll think I’m crazy... Please delete the footage I’m fine honestly; I have the support of the crowd that’s all I need
-
The cameraman quickly turns and runs shutting the door behind him; with that the camera begins the fade away but through the audio you can hear shouting to delete the footage and that his fans can’t see him like this
bensterio

View user profile

Back to top Go down