She is here

Go down

She is here

Post  King on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:43 pm

The CarnageTron lights up showing a black background with the text "ACE" showing in rose gold.
-
The war sirens echoes through the arena, behind the sirens, a voice is heard getting louder until it finally is louder than the war siren
-
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

-
"The Greatest" by Sia blasts through the speakers as Ellinor runs out to the ramp, wearing a leather sleeveless hoodied jacket. She stands on the top of the ramp with her arms stretched to the side as the crowd erupts in cheers. As the chorus repeats, Ellinor runs a bit down the ramp before turning around, once again stretching her arms to the side, having the crowd erupt in cheers again. Ellinor waves to the camera to come closer as she shouts
-
Ellinor: The Ace of Carnage is here!
-
Ellinor flips her hoodie on before turning around again, now facing the ring. She runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Instead of standing up after the slide, she has pushed up her upper body a little by almost doing a push up. She spends some time looking around the arena as the hoodie covers the top of her face, letting her get a view of the crowd without anyone getting a view of her face.
-
Ellinor waits until the crowd turns silent, before pushing herself up and runs towards the ropes, she barely stops herself from bouncing back from the ropes having the whiplash forcing her hoodie to fall back. The crowd erupts in cheers for a third time, putting a big smile on Ellinors face. Ellinor takes a microphone and walks to the middle of the ring
-
Ellinor: You are looking at the number one contender for the Carnage in Ring Annihilation Championship and the Ace of Carnage!
-
Since the women's division disbanded, I have not really known what to do
I was stuck in a place where I won some, lost some
Never really fighting for something
-
But now I do
The Annihilation Championship!
It is a prestigious title in this company
And some of the best has carried it during my time here
-
King being one of them
And honestly, when you're lost one tend to go to family
So while I was making this decision I realized
He might not want a rematch for that title, but I for sure want to get it back to where it belongs
In the family
-
King held that championship for over 400 days
He took it out from being a joke to it's former glory
The championship was worth something once again
And since then, it has become a prize everyone want
-
And here I am
-
Ellinor is silent for a while, the crowd following her.
-
The Ace of Carnage is here!

-
Ellinor's theme blasts through the speakers once again as she prepares for her match
King

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum