The better man part 2

Go down

The better man part 2

Post  Vahn on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Mister White would be found near the wrestlers locker room as he is then handed a briefcase. Mister White would open the briefcase and see it filled with money afterwards he closed the briefcase.
-
Mister White: A pleasure doing business with you.
-
Mister White would then be leaving but then Candice with her camera crew intercept him.
-
Candice: What the heck was that? Are you accepting a pay off? and who is paying you?
-
Mister White: It was just payment for services provided as for who is paying me...... that is none of your concern.
-
Candice: What do you mean payment for services? Wait do you mean someone paid for the attack on Mister N?
-
Mister White: Quite frankly there were a lot of people that were asking the Institute to take Mister N out of the picture but only a few that was willing to pay up.
-
Candice: So who paid for the attack?
-
Mister White: Unless you have a warrant or a subpoena, I am under no legal obligation to answer that question.
-
Candice: Really you are going that route?
-
Mister White: As a human being tied by the legal jurisdiction and state systems of this country....I am entitled to those rights and yeah I am going to take that route.
-
Candice: Fine be that way. Do you really think that Mister N is not going to find a way to retaliate for this little attack?
-
Mister White: To not expect him to retaliate is as if to not to suspect that after trying so hard to light a match that there will be no fire at its end.
-
Candice: Do you really think that Vahn is invincible and unbeatable that he would go unscathed in his inevitable match against Mister N?
-
Mister White: I never said he was invincible nor was he unbeatable.... History shows that Vahn is neither of those two words nor does he leave a match unscathed.....During the Double Down championship match where Vahn defeated General Freedom, he was then put into second match against Lottie Kelly and in that match a miscalculated move caused Vahn to break his ankle....With his ankle broken he continued the match and not once did he complained about the injury or whined like a dog about it. He toughed it out till the end like a true professional. Lets not forget Vahn can dish out the pain as much as he can take it. He lost some matches and won some as well.
-
Candice: Do you really think Mister N is just to come in and then lie down for Vahn to pin him?
-
Mister White: Perish the thought. I expect a battle from these two colossi of men. While Mister N has the obvious height advantage, Vahn has the weight advantage. Normally Mister N would now rant about how he will heal and come out as a phoenix rising from the ashes. How he will stare in the abyss and not be afraid. Or he is a better one that how he has been to Hell and back....which is good and all that but he will forget that he is going to fight Vahn.
-
Candice: Oh please are you going to tell me Vahn is different from any other wrestler in CIR or even in the world?
-
Mister White: Quite frankly every wrestler is different and they don't usually come out from a baking mold. Vahn has stared into the abyss and then jumped down to it. He has been to Hell but unlike the other people who claims that... Vahn takes his time to go through each gate of Hell and not zip line through it and going quickly out to the exit like the other people and tourists. He has gone through his shared of accidents and attacks that should have put him down indefinitely but yet he stills gets back up and continues the journey
-
Candice: This is ridiculous. You cannot possibly make anyone believe that Vahn is going to be indifferent to all the pain and suffering he has done and that has been inflicted on him.
-
Mister White: It would be too much of stretch... but wrestling is like rugby. You never come back one hundred percent, you have to get back up and fight on but now you have to excuse me... I have a rather large bank deposit that I need to do.
-
Mister White would excuse himself from the impromptu interview and slowly makes his way to the backstage parking lot while Candice looks on very upset at Mister White.
Vahn

View user profile

Back to top Go down